Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Benue State of Nigeria
Ministry of Housing Makurdi,
Invitation for Expression of Interest for the Acquisition of Benue State Governments 90% Shareholding in Benhouse Building Society Limited
- The Benue State Government through its Benue Investment and Property Co. Ltd and
Ministry of Housing OWNS 100% of the share capital in Benhouse Building Society Limited.
- In furtherance of its strategic objectives, BNSG has decided to divest 90% of its shareholding in Benhouse Building Society Limited.
- BNSG hereby invites interested buyers to express interest in acquiring 90% of its shareholding in the institution.
- Method of Application: Interested buyers should indicate their interest by submitting an Expression of interest (“EOI”) with the following documentation and information, as applicable under the subject headings specified below (in the case of a Consortium, please provide the relevant information for each consortium member):
a. Description of acquiring entity with evidence of registration.
b. Ownership of the acquiring entity or vehicle, identifying all shareholders with a 5% or more stake.
c. Strategic rationale for the acquisition of Benhouse Building Society Limited:
d. Demonstrable evidence of ability to manage a bank of this nature.
e. In the case of a consortium, kindly provide evidence of alliance/ partnership/joint venture between members in the consortium, clearly indicating the lead member authorized to submit the EOI.
f. Full name(s) of contact person(s), e-mail addresses and telephone numbers; and
g. Any relevant information that demonstrates credibility and eligibility for the transaction.
Related Posts via Categories
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI); Pre-qualification of Operators and Developers of the Enterprise Zones-Parks for Heavy Goods Vehicles and associated Freight Logistics Hubs in Kaduna State
- Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
- Invitation for Bids (IFB); Supply of Tractors at Kano State Fadama Coordination Office (KNSFCO)
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Farm Access Roads in Kano State by Kano State Commercial Agriculture Development Project (KNCADP)
- Request for Expression of Interest; House Numbering/Identification in Enugu Capital Territory
- Expression of Interest for Embedded Power Generation Project at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for the Engagement of SIFMIS Consultant at Osun State and Local Governance Project (SLOGOR)
- Invitation to Tender for Construction Projects at State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA)
- Expression of Interest; Invitation for Hotel Brand Owners, Investors and Operators to Complete and Operate a Five Star “Ebonyi Rice City Hotel Abakaliki”
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Construction of Traffic/Road Signs Overhead Gantries within Kano Municipality by Ministry of Works, Housing & Transport, Kano State