Invitation to Tender for the Executive of Capital Projects under Year 2013 Appropriation at Federal Government College Kano
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government College, P.M.B 3164 Kano
Invitation to Tender for the Executive of Capital Projects under Year 2013 Appropriation
In partial compliance with laws and policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria on Public Procurement Act 2007 on procurement of goods and services by the Federal Government Ministries, Department and Agencies, the Federal Government College Kano, intends to carry out execution of its approved 2013 Capital Projects The college is therefore inviting competent and interested contractors to submit both Technical and Financial bids in line with defined scope and technical specification for the projects.
Description of Works
The approved capital projects for college are as follows:-
Lot A Rehabilitation of 5 Nos Flats staff quarter
Lot B Reactivation of street lights
Lot C Renovation of 2 Nos of students common room
Interested, qualified and competent contractors wishing to carry out the advertised jobs mast submit the following documents for verification:-
1) Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2) Evidence of registration with relevant processional bodies ARCON, CARBON, COREN, NIQS, e.t.c.
3) Companies’ comprehensive profile including three years audited account,
4) Evidence of due registration and remitted VAT.WHT and PAYE
5) Evidence of remittance of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) contributions
6) Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years, the last one been valid till 31st December, 2012.
7) Evidence of registration with PENCOM and remittance of employee pensions. For firms having more than five employee list of three or similar projects (verifiable) completed or on-going with letters of award payment and completion certificate (where applicable).
8) Letter of financial capability and banking support.
9) A sworn affidavit by a director of company.
Contractors that have cases of contract abandonment non-completion and poor projects execution with the college or sister colleges need to tender any of these projects;
A. Collection of Tender Documents
Tender documents are to be collected from the Secretary Tenders Board of Federal Government College, Kano. All contractors mast pay a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N 15,000) into (School acct. name and no.) before collection. (Bidders must be issued with official receipt.)
B. Submission of tender Documents
The technical and financial tender board documents shall be in two separate envelopes with the name of the projects and the company clearly stated, which should be enclosed in a sealed envelope marked “YEAR 2013 TENDER DOCUMENT” at the top left hand corner addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Federal Government College Kano, PMB 6034 Zaria Road, Kano. The documents must be submitted not less than 26th September, 2013, otherwise, the applicant shall stand disqualified.
C. Public Opening of Bids
Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders, or their representatives and interested members of the public after expiration of the deadline fixed for submission of tenders. As such, all prospective contractors are invited to witness the public opening of the bids at the college Lecture Theatre on 26th September, 2013, by 12.00 noon prompt.
Secretary TBC for Principal F.G.C. Kano