Invitation to Tender for the Execution of 2014 Capital Projects at Federal Government College, Ohafia
Federal Government College, Ohafia
P.M.B. 2005, Ohafia
22nd Sept., 2014
Invitation to Tender for the Execution of 2014 Capital Projects
The Federal Government College, Ohafia is inviting suitably qualified contractors/companies to tender for the under-listed capital projects of the college.
Scope of Work:
- a) Lot 1. Staff quarters phase I:-1 No. 2 bed-room flats
- b) Lot 2. Staff quarters phase I:- 2 Nos. 3 bed-room flats
- c) Lot 3. 1 No. College Store Building
- d) Lot 4. Rehabilitation/Repairs Housing.
Requirement/Qualification for Tendering:
In compliance with the Procurement Act 2007 prospective bidders MUST submit with their Tenders, the following documents:
- i) Certificate of Incorporation/registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- ii) Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years: 2011, 2012 and 2013
iii) Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate with TIN and evidence of remittance to Federal Inland Revenue services. 2011,2012 and 2013
- iv) Company audited accounts for the past three years, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- v) Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully carried out.
- vi) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project (Bank Statements) and Bank support.
vii) Company Profile and technical qualifications of Key personnel with experience of similar job.
viii) Evidence of remittance of staff pension contribution to the appropriate Pension Custodian/Administrators.
- ix) List of items of equipment possessed by the Company.
- x) Evidence of Certificate of compliance from National Pension Commission indicating the fulfillment of employers’ obligation to the employees.
- xi) Evidence of contribution to Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
xii) A sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of Federal Ministry of Education (FME) or BPP is a former or present Director, share-holder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and conform that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in ail particular.
Please note that non-compliance with the above requirements may render a Tender invalid
- Collection of Tender Documents:
Interested companies are to collect contract documents (Bills of Quantities) at the Principal’s office on payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira only to Federal Government College, Ohafia between the hours of 9.00 am and 4,00pm, Monday to Fridays.
- Submissions of Tenders:
All tender documents should be in seated envelope and neatly marked with appropriate title and addressed to:
Federal Government College, Ohafia.
- Closing Date:
All submissions of the tender shall be by 20th October, 2014. Opening of Tender documents will be at 12.00 noon on 21st October, 2014.