Invitation to Tender for Civil Engineering Maintenance Projects at Nigerian Ports Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
Public Notice No.3836
Invitation to Tender for Civil Engineering Maintenance Projects
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit tenders for the under-listed projects:
|LOT1||Conversion of Block-wall Fence to ISPS Code recommended anti-intruder mesh at the administration building, Control Tower, Bakassi Office Complex, and Water Treatment Plant, LPC Apapa.|
|LOT 2||General renovation of and painting of NPA building, Warn Port, Warn.|
|LOT 3||Provision and installation of Water Hydrant at Port Harcourt Port|
|LOT 4||Re-surfacing of bulk Oil Terminal Road Link/Lagos Port Car Exit Gate, LPC, Apapa.|
|LOT 5||Rehabilitation of the Fly-over and Bridge link Road connecting Adekunle Way and Port Round-about, LPC, Apapa.|
|LOT 6||Rehabilitation of dilapidated NPA Lighthouse, Pilot Quarters, and other facilities at Escravos.|
|LOT 7||Re -laying of water pipe network, provision and installation of 36NOs. x 75mm hydrants at Calabar Port.|
|LOT 8||Rehabilitation of the Quay Wall and Deck at Continental Shipyard Limited, Dockyard, Apapa, Lagos.|
2.0 Scope of Projects:
The scope of the project is as detailed in the standard bidding document to be issued to bidders.
3.0 Tender Requirements:
To tender, interested companies should submit the following documents as outlined:
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association,
- Verifiable proofs of company’s technical ability to undertake the execution of the project.
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past, including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company’s financial details & audited accounts for the last three (3) years (2010, &2012).
- Evidence of VAT Registration,
- Evidence of TAX Clearance Certificate for the 2010, 2011 & 2012.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 (Where applicable)
- Evidence of contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) (Where applicable)
- Company’s profile to include names, qualifications, experiences of key Personnel.
- Company s and personnel’s registration with appropriate professional bodies.
- All relevant information concerning contacts, telephone, fax and e-mail address of the company’s representative.
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided
- Bid must in English language and be signed by an official authorized to bind the bidder to a contract.
4.0 Collection of Financial Tender Documents:
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document from the Office of the General Manager Procurement, 2nd floor, NPA HQ, 26/28, Marina, Lagos on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty five thousand Naira) only for each lot. All tender sums from and above N100Million should be conveyed with a 2% bid bond.
5.0 Submission of Tender Proposal:
Three copies of Technical and financial proposals for each lot should be submitted in Triplicate and in separate envelopes and clearly marked as either “Technical or Financial Proposal” appropriately and put together in a bigger envelope, which should be marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE (TITLE DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE TO SPECIFIC PROJECT BEING ADVERTISED” specifying LOT No. and PUBLIC NOTICE No3836 addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 2n” floor of the Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28 Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on the 7th October 2013. All bids will be opened at 12.00 noon on the 7th October 2013 in the Conference Room, No 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the-presence of all bidders or their representatives.
For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com. Note that this invitation to tender response(s) does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for;
- Award of Contract
- Acceptance of any tender and wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only shortlisted companies will be contacted
Nigerian Ports Authors