The West African Examinations Council
Private Mail Bag 1022, Yaba, Lagos
Invitation to Tender
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is desirous of engaging the services of competent companies/contractors to tender for the following:
(1) Supply/Installation IP-Enabled PABX with IP Phones.
(2) Supply of a 15-20 ton Diesel Engine Truck.
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements
(1) Company profile.
(2) Evidence of tax clearance for the last 3 years.
(3) Certificate of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
(4) VAT registration certificate.
(5) Evidence of execution and completion of similar projects in the last 3 years.
(6) Company audited accounts.
(7) Availability of verifiable plants and equipment that would be used for the project.
(8) Evidence of registration with relevant professional body.
(9) Letter of reference from Bankers.
3. Pre-Qualification and Tender Documents
Interested bidders are requested to submit their pre-qualification documents and thereafter collect tender documents from the office of the Deputy Registrar/Head of Works Department, WAEC, Yaba between the hours of 10.00 a.m and 3.00 p.m on official working days after the payment of a non-refundable processing fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only for either tender.
The tender documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope to the office of the Director of Finance, WAEC, Yaba, not later than Friday, 13th September, 2013 by 12.00 noon, with reference at the top left hand marked, either,
(1) Tender for Supply & Installation of IP-Enabled PABX with IP Phones’
(2) Tender for the supply of a 15-20 ton Diesel Engine Truck’
and addressed to:
The Head of National Office
The West African Examinations Council,
21, Hussey Street,