Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Invitation to NEITI’S Solid Minerals Templates Workshop
The Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative Act 2007 mandates NEITI to promote due process; transparency and accountability in extractive revenues paid to and received by government as well as ensure transparency and accountability in the application of extractive sector revenues.
To meet the objectives, NEITI conducts regular Audits to establish what companies paid to government, what Government received from the Companies and if Government has received what it ought to receive and companies paid what they ought to pay during the period under review.
In pursuance of this objective NEITI recently engaged the services of an independent auditor to conduct the audit of the Solid Minerals Sector. The Audit is to cover the period 2011.
As part of efforts to enlighten, educate and adequately inform the companies and Government agencies covered by the audit on the objectives, principles and methods and their respective roles in the Audit process:
A Templates workshop to be organized by NEITI holds as follows:
Date: Monday, 16th September, 2013.
Venue: Reiz Continental Hotel, Central Business District, Abuja
Time: 9:00 am
The Honourable Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Arc. Mohammed Sada would declare the workshop open while the Executive Secretary of NEITI delivers the keynote Speech.
Orji Ogbonnaya Orji, PhD
Useful Tel Nos: 08033156281, 08037878134
NEITI…. promoting transparency, enabling prosperity….
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi