Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja
Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of Heavy Duty Multi Function Digital Photocopier
The Budget Office of the Federation is inviting competent and interested companies to tender for the supply and installation of Heavy Duty Multifunction Digital photocopier towards the implementation of its 2013 Capital Budget.
Interested and reputable companies with deep, sufficient and relevant experience on copier machines, strong financial standing as well as good track records, are invited to tender for the supply and installation of the equipment specified hereafter.
2.0 Scope of Work
- Supply and installation of Heavy Duty Digital multifunction photocopier with production capacity of at least 125 pages per minute
- Configuration and enablement of all the features on the machine
- Training of key users in machine operation and to provide first-level support
- Provision of all users manuals and relevant documentations
- Evidence of OEM representative in Nigeria and evidence of capacity to provide after-sales support
3.0 Bid Eligibility:
All intending bidders are required to submit the following documents along with their bids:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Tax Clearance and VAT Certificates for the last 3 years
- Comprehensive Company Profile
- Evidence of equipment and technical capacity
- Evidence of Similar Projects done in the last three years
- Evidence of compliance with PENCOM Act
- Audited Accounts of the last 3 years
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project (Bank reference)
- Evidence of technical, operational and managerial capabilities to train at least 10 members of BOF on how to operate the machine.
4.0 Collection of Bid Documents
Interested companies are expected to collect tender documents at Budget Office of the Federation, Room 120 at the above address upon Payment of a non refundable fee of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) into account No.0022920464 at any branch of GT Bank. Treasury Receipt should thereafter be obtained from the CPO, Budget Office of the Federation, Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja, and the receipt submitted with the tender documents.
5.0 Submission of Bid Documents
All completed tender documents (Technical & Financial) are to be submitted in separate and sealed envelopes clearly marked “Tender for the Supply and Installation of Heavy Duty Digital Photocopier” at the left hand corner of the envelope to Room 120, Budget Office of the Federation on before 9th September, 2013.
6.0 Bid Opening
The bids will be opened at 12.00 noon at the same address on 9th September, 2013.
- Bids submitted after 12.00 noon of the opening day will not be accepted
- BOF shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
- BOF is not bound to accept the lowest bid as there will be technical and financial evaluations before acceptance
- All financial bids should be quoted in Naira (N)
All enquiries could be made at the Procurement Unit, Room 120,1st Floor, Budget Office of the Federation’ Ministry of Finance (old Building).
Budget Office of the Federation