Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology NITT Zaria
Invitation to Bids
Sequel to the advertorials published in the Federal Tenders Journal, the Daily Trust and the Guardian Newspapers of Monday November 4, 2013 on NITT Invitation to Bid, please be informed as follows:
1. In accordance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Tender Period has been extended to Six (6) weeks from the date of earlier, publication. Closing date for submission of tenders is now 12 noon on December 16, 2013. Bids shall be opened immediately at 12 noon in the Director General/Chief Executive’s Conference Room.
2. The tender processing fee has been reduced to Ten Thousand (10,000) as against Fifty Thousand (50,000) in the earlier advertisement. Contractors who purchased tender documents at Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000) are requested to apply for refund of Forty Thousand Naira (40,000) from the Institute accordingly. All other information in the earlier publications of Monday 4th November, 2013 remain valid.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi