Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
Public Notice No: 3902
Invitation to Tender for Fencing and Water Projects at Various Port Locations
The following projects were earlier advertised in the Guardian and Leadership Newspapers of 28th September, 2014 and Federal Tenders Journal of 28th July – 10th August, 2014 (Public Notice No.:3858). Due to non-responsiveness of received bids, the Nigerian ports Authority hereby invites interested and competent firms to tender for the under listed projects:
|LOT NO.||DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT|
|LOT1||Fencing of NPA Lands in Port Harcourt, Bonny, Finima Island.|
|LOT 2||Upgrading of Water Supply System in Lagos Port Complex, Lagos State.|
|LOT 3||Rehabilitation and Upgrading of Water Works in Warri Port, Delta State.|
(1) Bidders are not allowed to bid for more than one (1) Lot in this advertisement.
(2) Interested bidders are advised to visit the project sites to inspect and carry out measurements where necessary.
(B) Scope of Projects
The scope of projects shall include the following: Provision and installation/ underwater welding of high purity aluminum alloy sacrificial anodes to properly protect the steel piles and other corrosion control and protection works at the above named facilities
(C) Tender Requirement
Interested companies should submit Three (3) HARD copies (One original and Two espies) and a SOFT copy (Word, excel and/or PDF) of the bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(2) Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 & 2013)
(3) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM
(4) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
(5) Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
(6) Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel
(7) Evidence of financial capability from a reputable Bank
(8) All relevant Information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative
(9) For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should PS provided,
(10) Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized to bind the bidder to a contract,
(D) Collection of Financial Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document from the Office of the General Manager, Procurement, Room 029, ground floor of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Headquarters, 26/28 Marina – Lagos on evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N30.000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) only for each LOT. All tender sum from N300Million and above should be accompanied with a 2% bid bond of the Tender sum.
(E) Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the LOT desired, One (1) soft and Three (3) hard copies Of each TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS should be packaged SEPARATELY in SEALED ENVELOPES and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should have the names and addresses of the bidders. Bidders are to put the two sealed envelops together in a bigger envelope addressed to ‘THE SECRETARY TO THE TENDER BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE (TITLE DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE TO SPECIFIC PROJECT BEING ADVERTISED)” specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO………and the LOT Number desired and drop in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor, Room 029, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00am on 9th March, 2015. Where a bidder decides to bid for two (2) LOTS, submission on each should be made separately.
All received bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for;
(1) Award of Contract or Acceptance of any tender.
(2) Wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the-bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority