Invitation for Pre-Qualification: Provision of Hardware and Supplier Management Application Software for Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NNPC-NAPIMS)
National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS)
Subsidiary of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Invitation for Pre-Qualification
NipeX Tender Reference No: 0100025
Provision of Hardware and Supplier Management Application Software for Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS)
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation-National Petroleum investment management Services (NNPC-NAPIMS) is seeking for interested reputable and qualified software companies to provide hardware and supplier management application software for NipeX joint qualification system (NJQS)
The NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) provides a standard supplier sourcing tool for the Nigerian petroleum industry using common standards. This increases efficiency, transparency and integrity in the pre-qualification of contractors/suppliers registered in Nigeria through the application of clear and consistent qualification process.
The NJQS also registers and evaluates participating contractors/suppliers to support the development and performance improvement of companies registered in Nigeria and operating in the oil and Gas Industry.
The proposed contract will commence tentatively in Q4, 2015
(2.0) Scope of Work:
The scope of services to be undertaken by your company pursuant to the entire consultancy service shall include, but not limited to the following:
- Provide system software, hardware requirements, processes and manpower for the day-to-day activities of the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS).
- Develop and deploy document management solution where all contractor/supplier attachments are uploaded and available for review and report generation.
- Develop and deploy single sign-on (SSO) and data exchange between NJQS and e-market place, an SAP based solution
- Develop and Deploy Nigerian content module
- Develop and Deploy Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) module
- Propose and develop new products/services or features that enhance the portfolio of services of NJQS.
- Migrate data from legacy System to the new System.
- The developed software and hardware shall be owned by NipeX
- The software and Hardware shall be hosted by NipeX.
- Provide System support services.
(3.0) Pre- Qualification Requirements
(1) Certificate of Incorporation from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and full details of company profile, certified true copies of Memorandum and Article of Association and CAC forms C.02 & C.07 in Nigeria.
(2) In case of Joint Ventures, the prospective Consortium shall provide certified true copy of the Joint Venture Agreement. If the Contractor is registered in Nigeria but represents an offshore internationally established company, the Contractor shall in addition to the requirement no.2, provide the full company profile and evidence of registration of his offshore partner.
(3) Relevant Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Certificate(s).
(4) Detailed company profile giving names and list of key professionals, technical and administrative staff with their CV’s qualifications and verifiable professional afflictions.
(5) Evidence of tax clearance for the last three (3) years.
(6) Evidence of verifiable similar consultancy experience.
(7) Evidence of financial capability/ guarantee from a reputable bank.
(8) Evidence of audited account for the last three (3) years.
(9) Evidence of company’s CASHES (Community Affairs, Safety, Health, Environment and Security) and QA/QC policies and plans for the consulting services.
(10) Evidence of compliance with relevant Pension Reform Act 2004 provisions.
(11) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund Act 2011 provisions.
(12) Evidence of VAT registration.
(4.0) Nigerian Content Requirements:
Contractors/Suppliers are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint
venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture
binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set- up in Nigeria
- International or multinational company working through a Nigerian subsidiary must demonstrate that a minimum of 50% of equipment to be deployed for execution of work shall be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary by providing a list of equipment for this tender and indicating those that will be owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work, scope, man- hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well- equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this work, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on equipment repairs & maintenance and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Location of in-country facilities (storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and testing facilities)
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made-in-Nigeria goods and services
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Provide evidence of Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) from Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) or evidence of the application of the certificates
(5.0) Submission of Documents:
Two (2) sealed Hardcopies and Two (2) sealed CD copy of the pre-qualification documents duly signed and clearly labeled “Invitation for Pre-Qualification: Provision of Hardware and Supplier Management Application Software for Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) Reference No 0100025” shall be submitted to the address below
NAPIMS Management Tender Committee (NMTC)
36, Gerrard Road
(6.0) Closing Date:
All bids must be submitted to the above address latest by 4.00 pm, 5th June, 2015 being the bid submission deadline for this advert. Incorrectly addressed or labeled submission, and those received after the specified date and time shall be rejected. In all correspondence please quote the tender reference and title shown above.
(7.0) Additional Information:
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing this tender shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of NNPC-NAPIMS to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from NNPC-NAPIMS and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified.
- NNPC-NAPIMS will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and not through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.