Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria
Invitation for Bids at Nigeria Electricity Liability Management Ltd/GTE
Tenders Admin Abuja, Federal Government 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Nigeria Electricity Liability Management Ltd/GTE
Ahmad Plaza Plot 1300 Funmilayo Ransome Kuti Street, Garki II, FCT, Abuja
Invitation for Bids
We refer to our advert placement “Invitation for Bids” and we wish to inform all companies who have shown interest and those who wish to participate in the bidding process to note that all companies that submitted bids are required to submit the following additional documents:-
i. Evidence of compliance with provisions of Section 6 (1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
ii. Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004 and remittances (where applicable).
The companies are also required to note that the:-
i. Closing date for submission of bids has been extended to 28th September by 12:00 noon.
ii. Bids opening will take place by 1:00pm at the ground floor Conference
Room, all bidders and or their representatives, relevant professional organizations NGO’s are invited to witness the public opening exercise accordingly.
iii. Bidders should disregard brand names on the previous advert.
All other details/requirements remain unchanged.
This amendment has been necessitated by the need for compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
We regret any inconveniences this may cause you, while assuring you of our highest regards.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi