Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria
Invitation for Bid at Jigawa State Independent Electoral Commission
Tenders Admin Construction, Federal Government, Jigawa 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Jigawa State Independent Electoral Commission
Nuhu Muhammad Sanusi, Road, Dutse Jigawa State
Invitation for Bid
CONSTRUCTION OF JISIEC OFFICE COMPLEX IN DUTSE, JGAWA STATE
Invitation to Bid for the Construction of Jigawa State Independent Electoral Commission’s Office complex, in Dutse
Following the invitation for the pre-qualification advertisement of the above mentioned project published in the Daily Trust Newspaper of 17th July 2013, the Commission hereby invites the under listed pre-qualified to tender for the project.
The companies are:
- Datum Construction Company ltd. Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja.
- Van Duna Ventures Nig. Ltd. 144 Katsina Road, Kano.
- Elegance Construction Company Ltd
- Bukar Abba Ibrahim Way, Damaturu.
Submission of Bids Documents
Completed Bid document shall be submitted to the office of the Jigawa State Independent Electoral Commission clearly marked “Bid Document” for the Construction of JISIEC Office Complex, Dutse” at the top left hand corner of the envelope, and address of the company should be clearly written on the reverse side of the envelop, to the Secretary, Jigawa State Independent Electoral Commission by 12:00 noon
The bid document is going to be opened on Thursday 29th August, 2013 at JISIEC Office by 12:00 noon
Note: A three (3) Percent % Bid Security, in form of Bank Guarantee of the total amount quoted shall be included
Haruna Idris Magama (Kogunan Hadejia)
Commission’s Secretary, JISIEC
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi