Extension of Deadline for Expression of Interest/Pre-qualification for Design, Supply and Installation of Decentralized Solar Energy Systems in Kano and Kaduna by SolarNigeria Programme (SNP)
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Extension of Deadline for Expression of Interest for Solar Developers and Solar Contractors to Pre-Qualify for the Design, Supply and Installation of Decentralized Solar Energy Systems in Kano and Kaduna
Recognizing the various public holidays and religious festivities during the month of July and time constraints for international applicants, SolarNigeria has decided to extend the deadline for the Call for EOI for solar developers and solar contractors to pre-qualify for the design, supply and installation of decentralized solar energy systems in Kano and Kaduna. This is to allow applicants sufficient time to prepare and submit quality EOIs.
Responses to the EOI are expected to arrive not later than Friday 7th August, 2015.
The SolarNigeria Programme (SNP) is an initiative of the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID). It aims to scale the public and private markets for distributed solar energy in Nigeria. The Expression of Interest (EOI) advertised here is for a Commercial Solar Pilot (the Commercial Pilot).
Please note that, because the Commercial Pilot is at the stage of Concept Design, the description and timelines in the EOI are indicative only. SNP does not bind itself, DFID or other programme partners by this notice or the EOI to any particular programme design or delivery.
For a copy of the EOI, please email email@example.com and reference ‘EOI for Commercial Pilot’ in the subject heading.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi