Corrigenda to Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2013 Capital Projects at Public Complaints Commission
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Public Complaints Commission
No. 28, Aguyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, P.M.B 68, Abuja
Corrigenda to Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2013 Capital Projects
Attention of the Public is hereby drawn to the following amendments in the advertisement which appeared in the Federal Tenders Journal, the Nation and Sun Newspapers of MONDAY SEPTEMBER 9 2013:-
(i) The closing date for the submission of pre-qualification documents is 4th October, 2013 at 12 noon. Opening of pre-qualification documents shall commence immediately. Note that the original copies of documents submitted MUST be produced for sighting during the opening session while their absence will signify outright disqualification;
(ii) The closing date for the submission of Financial Bids is 1st November, 2013. The opening of the Financial Bids shall commence immediately following the deadline stipulated for submission of the Financial Bids at 12.00 noon at the conference Hall of the Commission.
(iii) Late submissions will not be entertained.
NOTE: ONLY PRE-QUALIFIED COMPANIES WOULD BE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FINANCIAL BID.
We regret any inconveniences this may cause you, we assure you of our highest regards.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi