Call for Expression of Interest to Operate a Water Factory on a Private Partnership (PPP) Relationship at University of Calabar
University of Calabar
Office of The Registrar
Call for Expression of Interest to Operate a Water Factory on a Private Partnership (PPP) Relationship
The University of Calabar is a public tertiary institution founded on international best practices and globally acceptable standards, committed to adding distinctly collective quality dimensions to tertiary education in Nigeria.
The University has been running a water factory as part of its service to the University Community. It has decided to privatize the running of the factory. We hereby invite interested members of- the public/companies to indicate interest to run the factory on a Public Private Partnership (PPP), Lease arrangement with the University of Calabar. The leasing of the company will be for a period of 10 years.
Interested companies are required to submit their profile which should include the following mandatory requirements.
Please include the under-listed:
- Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Certificate of registration with Industrial training fund (ITF);
- Evidence of VAT registration with remittances for the past 3 years;
- Evidence of 3 years tax clearance; expires 2013;
- Evidence of 3 years of audited accounts;
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Commission (PENCOM);
- Evidence of financial capability as indicated by a bank statement
- Evidence of experience in operating a similar outfit
The applications should be forwarded to the office of the Registrar, University of Calabar, Calabar on or before 15th of December, 2013. Opening of the documents shall take place at 12 noon on the closing date of submission of the documents. Responses received late, will not be processed.
Dr. (Mrs.) Julia O. Omang