OORELOPE Local Government
Igboho, Oyo State
Tenders are hereby invited from reputable and experienced contractors for the execution of the following projects in the local government area-
(I) Construction of 3 Classrooms with Head Master’s office, toilet and store for Migrant Farmers Primary Schools located at
(i) Kotogiri Igbope (ii) Laasi, Igbope (iii) Mafowoku, Modeke
(iv) Budo Tafa, Bonni and (v) Aaje Kajola, Obaago.
Renovation of dilapidated open market stalls located at Owode Market Igboho (Blocks A, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K)
Pre-Requisites for Tender
- The Certificate for Registration issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja.
- All contractors submitting tenders must be duly registered with Oorelope Local Government, Igboho
- Payment of a non-refundable tender fee by interested bidders as stated above.
- Three years Tax-Clearance Certificate of the company.
- The profile of the company, indicating work experience, financial and technical capability and any other relevant information, which may enhance favourable consideration of tender.
- All bidders are to liaise with the Director of Works, Ooreiope Local Government for detail/job specifications and description between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- All tenders are to be submitted in sealed envelope marked, “Tender for the construction of classrooms” as the case may be clearly indicated on the top left comer of the envelope and addressed to:
Oorelope Local Government, Igboho
- Please note that Oorelope Local Government is not under obligation nor bound to accept the lowest tender, nor compelled to give reasons for rejection of any tender.
- All tenders must be submitted on or before 13th September.
Mr. Adegoke O. Ojo
Head of Local Administration
For the chairman, Oorelope Local Government, Igboho.