Tender Notice at IWAJOWA Local Government
IWAJOWA Local Government
Iwere-lie, Oyo State
Tenders are hereby invited from reputable and experienced contractors for the execution of the following projects in the local government area:
- Construction of Vocational Training Centre at Iwere-Ile
- Construction of Vocational Training Centre at Iganna
- Construction of Olorunda Baptist Church/Ilerp/Iganna road, Oke- Afin, Iganna
- Construction of a block of three classrooms with Headmaster’s office, store and toilet at:
(a) Community Primary School, Ayetoro-Ile
(b) Nomadic Basic Primary School, Oobo, Iganna
All tenders must be accompanied by the following:
(i) Payment of a non-refundable fee (Photocopy of receipt attached) to the local government treasury as listed below:
- Construction of Vocational Training Centre at Iwere-Ile-N50,000
- Construction of Vocational Training Centre at Iganna -N50,000
- Construction of Olorunda Baptist Church/Ilero/Iganna road, Oke-Afin, Iganna N50,000
- Construction of a block of three classrooms with Headmasters’ office, store and toilet at Community Primary School Ayetoro-Ile N25,000
- Construction of a block of three classrooms with Headmasters’ office, store and toilet at Nomadic Basic Primary School Oobo, Iganna N25, 000
(ii) Evidence of registration as a contractor with Iwajowa Local Government, Iwere-Ile.
(iii) Evidence of previous performance in similar job having successfully executed same with their locations, (copies of letter of award, certificate of completion, etc to be attached)
(iv) Evidence of three years tax clearance
(v) Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
Submission of tender documents;
All completed tender documents should be neatly packed in a sealed envelope with BID indicated and clearly marked at the top left hand corner of the envelope and should be addressed to:
Tenders Board Committee,
Iwajowa Local Government,
Not later than 13th September, 2013.
The contact person’s name, GSM number and contact address should be indicated at the back of the sealed envelope.
Please, note that:
(a) Contract details and job specifications of the above listed projects are available for inspection on Monday-Friday between 8:00am- 4:00pm at the office of Director of Works, Lands, Housing and Survey, Iwajowa Local Government, Iwere-Ile
(b) Tendering contractors are to note that local government Tenders’ Board reserves the right to accept or reject any tender.
Tenders Board Committee
Iwajowa Local Government