Pre-Qualification of Contractors and Call to tender for a Construction Project & Procurement at Abia State University
Abia State University
Abia State, Nigeria
Website: www abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
Phone: 0803 681 1454, 0805 261 0681
Professor Chibuke Ogbuagu, B.Sc Hons (Nigeria); MA., M. Phil. with Distinction, Ph D (Yale)
Pre-Qualification of Contractors and Call to tender for a Construction Project & Procurement
Abia State University desires to undertake the Construction of a Faculty Building and procurement of items of furniture with the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Special allocation to it.
The projects are listed on the table below:
|BID/TENDER FEE PAYABLE (N)
|Construction of the Faculty of Humanities/Social Sciences Block
|Procurement of Executive Tables and Chairs for Staff.
Interested competent contractors, who wish to submit to the pre-qualification exercise and bid for the jobs, are to send the under listed qualification requirements to the undersigned, under one cover:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Registration as a Contractor with Abia State Government
- Evidence of Registration as a Contractor with Abia State University
- Tax Clearance Certificate of the firm for the last three years (2010-2012).
- Evidence of VAT Registration and remittance.
- Corporate Profile of the Firm
- Evidence of performance on similar projects with dates and Contract award letters.
- Evidence of Payment of Training Contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Name and Address of Banker (s), including a reference letter from any of the Bankers.
03. Submission of Tender/Bid Documents
Interested bidders are requested to obtain the bid documents from the Director of Physical Planning, Office of the Vice-Chancellor, on payment of a non-refundable
Bid/Tender fees as specified on the table above.
The Pre-Qualification and Job Tender documents should be enclosed in separate envelops; clearly marked as appropriate and submitted to:
Council Tenders Board
Abia State University
On or/before Friday 6th September, 2013
Registrar/Secretary to Council Tender Board