Pre-Qualification for Construction and Commissioning of Two (2) Fire Boats at Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
Public notice n0.3895
Pre-Qualification for Construction and Commissioning of Two (2) Nos Fire Boats
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to submit pre-qualification documents for construction and commissioning of two (2) Nos fire boats.
(B) Scope of Services
The Scope of works shall include but not limited to the construction and commissioning of two (2) Nos Fire Boats (16m length, aluminium body).
(C) General Requirements
Interested companies should submit three (3) HARD copies (one original and two duplicate copies) and a SOFT copy (MS Word/Excel/PDF) of the bound documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES) – NATIONAL COMPANIES
1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
2) Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 & 2013).
3) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
4) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act. No. 19 of 2011.
5) Evidence of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with an Original Equipment Manufacturer
International Companies (Soft and Hard Copies)
1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation or company registration in the country of origin/home country.
2) Evidence of Tax payment for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 & 2013) in country of origin/home country.
Other Requirements-(NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL) (Soft and HARD COPIES)
- Particulars of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) to include Statutory Registration Certificates and company profile showing names, qualification and experience of key personnel to be involved in the project.
- All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representatives.
- Company’s financial details and audited accounts for the last three (3) years (201, 2012 & 2013) duly signed by a firm of chartered accountants.
- Evidence of Existing/Working Quality Management Systems in boat/ship building (ISO 9001 certificates or approved equivalent),
- Evidence of similar constructions successfully completed in the past with Yard numbers, Build numbers, and in addition transaction documents namely: award letters, job completion certificates.
- Company’s Safety Management system/certification.
- Bids must be in English language, in clear copy and signed by an official authorized by the company.
(D) Submission of Expression of Interest Documents
One (l) soft and three (3) hard copies of Pre-qualification documents (comprising one original and two duplicate copies) should be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Pre-Qualification For Construction And Commissioning Of two(2) Nos Fire Boats” specifying Public Notice No: 3895 addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on Monday, 29th December 2014. The name and address of the bidder should be written on the reverse side of the envelope. All received bids will be opened immediately at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement, ground floor, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com.
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any bidder for award of contract or acceptance of any tender.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies.
Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted
Nigerian Ports Authority