Invitation to Tender for the Reconstruction of the Igwuruta-Chokocho Road in Ikwerre and Etche Local Government Areas of Rivers State
Government of Rivers State of Nigeria
Ministry of Works
Office of the Permanent Secretary
P.M. 5045 Port Harcourt
Rivers State Ministry of Works, Port Harcourt
Invitation to tender for the reconstruction of the Igwuruta-Chokocho Road Terminating at the Bridge
The Rivers State Ministry of Works is desirous to undertake the reconstruction of Igwuruta-Chokocho Road in Ikwerre and Etche Local Government Areas of Rivers State.
Tenders arc hereby invited from interested reputable contractors who wish to participate in the construction of the above-mentioned road project. Tender documents for the project can be obtained from: The Office of the Director, Civil Engineering, Rivers State Ministry of Works, Podium Block 6th Floor, Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt, after the payment of a non-refundable Tender Fee of N100, 000.00 in Bank Draft, made payable to Rivers State Government.
Completed Tender documents are to be signed, sealed and delivered to the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Works, Podium Block, 5th Floor, Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt, not later than 26th August, 2015
Contractors are mandatorily required to enclose along with their Tender, copies of the following documents:
(1) Certificate of Registration of the Company with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
(2) Evidence of registration with the Rivers State Contractors’ Registration Board, Category ‘A’;
(3) Evidence of payment of Tender Processing fee;
(4) Contractor’s current Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate:
(5) List of plants, equipment and technical staff available for the project;
(6) Cash flow, programme and projections period for the project;
(7) Experience of similar project executed;
(8) Bank reference from reputable Bank.
Please be informed that the Ministry is not bound to accept the lowest tender and Tenders submitted after the closing Date stated above will not be accepted.
Paulinus E. Nwahkwoala