Invitation to Tender for the Implementation of 2014 Capital Projects at Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State
Invitation to Tender for the Implementation of 2014 Capital Projects
Tenders are invited from reputable contractors for the construction and supply of the under-mentioned jobs in the college.
Lot 1 Rehabilitation of 2 Nos staff quarters
Lot 2 Water Reticulation
Lot 3 Perimeter fencing (A3 Kilometer porous boundary of school compound)
Lot 4 Rehabilitation of Kitchen/dinning road network
Lot 5 Rehabilitation of 2.5km internal road network
Lot 6 Rehabilitation of administrative block
- Tendering Requirements
Interest and competent contractors are required to submit the following documents which will be subjected to verification by the School.
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ending in December, 2013
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate with TIN No and past remittance for the last 3 years
- Evidence of issuance of compliance Certificate to all organizations by PENCOM in line with Pension Reform Act, 2004 (as amended)
- Evidence of compliance with the amended industrial Training Fund Act, 2011.
- A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of FME or BPP is a former or present Director shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particular.
- Company audited account to three (3) years (2011 -2013)
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the projects
- Company profile with CVs of Key officers including photocopies of relevant professional / technical qualifications.
- List of verifiable construction equipment including ownership or lease agreement for Lots 2 and 5 only.
- Verifiable evidence of successful completion of similar works within the past three (3) years and attach copies of letters of awards and Certificte of successful completion.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive bidding (NCB) procedure as specific in the 2007 Pubic Procurement Act.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain information from the Vice Principal Special Duties Office and inspect the bidding documents between 9:00am till 3:30pm (Mondays Fridays) except public holidays
5. Collection of Documents
A complete set of bidding document shall be collected by interested bidders from the office in paragraph 4 above on the submission of non-refundable Tenders fees of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) per Lot in Certified Bank Draft payable to Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom state
6. Submission of Tender Documents
The completed tender should be enveloped in two separate envelopes marked Technical Bid and Financial Bid sealed waxed and marked on the top left hand corner with the inscription (insert Lot and Title of project) and addressed to the Principal Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State and deposited in the Tender Box at the address in paragraph 4 above on or before 12:00noon on 16th October, 2014.
The name of the contractor should be clearly written in Capital Letters at the envelops. Late bid will be rejected.
- Public Opening Of Bids
Technical bids shall be opened immediately after close of submission in 6 above at the College compound. Interested members of the public are hereby invited to the proceedings of the tender opening 16th October, 2014 at the College compound.
- Nothing in this advertisement shall be constructed as a commitment on the part of the School to award any or the above listed projects.
DIM, BONIFACE .O.