Invitation to Pre-Qualify for Capital Projects in 2013 at National Identity Management Commission
National Identity Management Commission
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Daiaba Street, Zone 5, Wuse Abuja.
Invitation to Pre-Qualify for Capital Projects in 2013
Interested firms are hereby invited to apply for pre-qualification for the following Capital Projects in 2013:
Lot 1: Completion of Renovation/Construction of Administrative and Enrolment Centre Building in Katsina State
Lot 2: Completion of Renovation/Construction of Enrolment Centre, Gate House/Generator House and External Works in Katsina State
Lot 3: Completion of Renovation/Construction of Administrative and Enrollment Centre Building in Zamfara State
Lot 4: Completion of Renovation/Construction of Enrollment Centre, Gate House, Generator House and External Works in Zamfara State
Lot 5: Completion of Renovation/Construction of Enrollment Centre, Gate House, Generator House and External Works in Abia State
Lot 6: Completion of Renovation/Construction of Administrative Building in Gombe State
Lot 7: Completion of Renovation/Construction of enrollment Centre, Gate House, Generator House and External Works in Gombe State
Lot 8: Erection of Perimeter Fence for Primary Date Centre
Lot 9: Documentation Digitalization
Lot 10: Enterprise Resource Solution/Plan
Lot 11: Perimeter Fencing of Head Office Property
Lot 12: Supply and Maintenance of Operational Vehicles
Lot 1 3: Supply of Furniture (Several)
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements
To be pre-qualified, interested firms must supply the following verifiable evidence including but not limited:
- Company Profile including ownership structure, management team, technical/other staff, registered address /other contact details;
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association including Form C0.7/CO.2;
- 3 year Audited Account of the firm and or consortium and Three years Tax Clearance Certificate (2010, 2011 & 2012);
- Evidence of Registration with relevant authorities (VAT, Pension, NHIS,
Income Tax, ITF etc.);
- Evidence of technical competence and relevant experience in similar works and services;
- Names and CVs of Team leader and professional staff, including individual experiences:
- Evidence of experience/track record of firm/consortium;
- Evidence of financial capability and banking support
- Verifiable reference list of clients for whom similar services were/are being executed by the firm or members of the consortium; giving scope, location, value, date executed, address, telephone numbers, and contact persons;
- Firms may be required to provide the list of construction equipment and nature of ownership;
- Any other information, considered relevant to the evaluation of your application.
The Commission will normally verify the authenticity of statutory documents submitted or claims made. The Commission reserves the right to disqualify incomplete documentation. Only short listed firms will be contacted.
Pre-qualification documents must be delivered in 4 hard copies in sealed envelope with an electronic copy (in a CD) in a separate sealed envelope clearly marked “Confidential: Pre-qualification for Capital Projects” at the top left corner of the envelope and delivered to the address below on or before 1pm Tuesday, November 12th 2013.
Lot Number being applied for must be clearly indicated on the right corner of the envelope.
Head of Procurement
Room 09 Old Admin.
Building National Identity Management Commission
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street Zone 5,
Wuse Abuja – Nigeria