Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender for the Execution of Projects at Yaba College of Technology
Yaba College of Technology
P.M.B. 2011, Yaba, Lagos
Invitation to Pre-Qualification to Tender for:
- The Years 2013-2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Normal Intervention
- Years 2013-2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Intervention in Library Development
- And Other Project
Applications are hereby invited from reputable and interested Companies with relevant experience and good track record for pre-qualification to tender for the under listed projects.
1.0 Profile of Contracts
1.1 Years 2013-2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Normal Intervention
(1) Construction of 2 nos one-storey Block of Classrooms, Laboratories, Staff Offices at Epe Campus – POLY/YABA/TETF/14/01
(2) Construction of 1 no three-storey Building of Laboratories and offices at Yabatech Quarters, Yaba Lagos – POLY/YABA/TETF/14/02
(3) Supply and Installation of Laboratory Equipment for different Departments in the College – POLY/YABA/TETF/14/03
(4) Supply of Mechanized Farming Equipment – POLY/YABA/14/03
(5) Supply and Installation of Laboratory Equipment for College Medical Centre and 1 no Ambulance – POLY/YABA/TETF/14/05
(6) Supply of Furniture for Staff Offices, Classrooms and Laboratories – POLY/YABA/TETF/14/06
(7) Supply of Pneumatic Scaffolding for high rise buildings – POLY/YABA/TETF/14/07
(8) Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Generators – POLY/YABA/TETF/14/08
(9) Supply of Fire Fighting Truck – POLY/YABA/TETF/14/09
1.2 Years 2013-2014 (Merged) Tertiary Education Trust Fund (Tetfund) Intervention in Library Development
(1) Procurement of Assorted Books – TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/01
(2) Procurement of Assorted Journals – TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/02
(3) Procurement of Assorted Reference Books – TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/03
(4) Procurement of Computers – TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/04
(5) Procurement of UPS (650VA UPS) – TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 –14/05
(6) Procurement of Computer Printers TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/06-8
(8) Procurement of Library Furniture – TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/09
(9) Procurement of Digital Printing Machine and Hard Cover Notes -TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/10
(10) Procurement of Binder – TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/11
(11) Procurement of P-Touch Desk – TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/12
(12) Procurement of Book Display Rack-Mobile Stay Wall Rotating Tower – TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/13
(13) Procurement of Equipment and Installation of Bandwidth – TETF/POLY/YABA/LIB/13 – 14/14
(1.3) Other Projects
(1) Modification of part of Ground and First Floors of Seven Storey Multi-use Building
(3) Renovation at Administrative Black
(4) Event Centre for Epe Campus
(5) Water Reticulation and Power Generation at Epe Campus
(6) Supply and Installation of Inverters
(7) Supply of computer and IT accessories.
(8) Provision of Office Furniture, Equipment and Enhancement for Registry/Bursary Building
2.0 Pre-Qualification Criteria
The following will prequalify Companies to tender
(i) Proven capability, relevant experience and good track record.
(ii) Provision of Company profile and organizational structure, including names, resumes, and telephone numbers of key personnel.
(iii) Provision of Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully executive within the last years with names of clients, evidence of award and practical completion.
(iv) Evidence of Incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(v) Company Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years.
(vi) Equipment and Technology capacity- Evidence of contact with manufacturers (if any).
(vii) VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
(viii) Experience / Technical qualification of key personnel with copies of certificates
(x) Audited Annual financial report of the company for the last three (3) years.
(x) Evidence of financial strength, credit worthiness / Bank reference and readiness to instruct bankers to supply financial information on the company as may be required.
(xi) Evidence of community and social responsibility (if any).
(xii) Evidence of compliance with the provision of the Pension, Reform Act, 2004.
(xiii) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011 as applicable.
(xiv) A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
(xv) A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety.
(xvi) Bidders should include in their bid, a sworn affidavit indicating that no officer of Yaba College of Technology is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
(3.0) Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Bound pre-qualification documents in wax-sealed envelope marked “Pre-qualification as Contractor for the (name of project)” at the top left hand corner should be hand-delivered not later than 11:00 a.m. on Monday, May 18, 2015 to the address below:
Yaba College of Technology,
4.0 Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification envelopes will be opened at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, May 18, 2015, and representative of companies that submitted bids are hereby invited to witness the opening.
5.0 Collection of Tender
Pre-qualified contractors will be contacted and they will be invited to tender accordingly.
6.0 Collection of Tender
Pre-qualified contractors should note that they will be required to pay a non-refundable tender processing fee of ten thousand naira only (N 10,000.00) for each of the project.
Tender documents will be available for collection at the Physical Planning Unit, of the College on presentation of evidence of payment of the processing fee.
(a) That by the submission of pre-qualification documents, Yaba College of Technology is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract/supplier or its agent.
(b) That this advertisement for invitation to pre-qualification shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of College, nor shall entitle any contractor/supplier to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Yaba College of Technology.
(b) That due diligence would be followed as all the documents submitted would be verified and the past executed works and contractor’s offices shall be visited. Any discrepancies found would disqualify the contractor.
Biekotoma Charity Amapakabo