Invitation to Bid at Oyo State Government through Ministry of Water Resources and Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency
Government of Oyo State
Ministry of Water Resources
Oyo State Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (RUWASSA)
Invitation to Bid
Oyo State Government through Ministry of Water Resources and Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency hereby invite bids from reputable Bore Hole Drilling Firms and Consultants for the execution of the following projects as contained in the Approved Year 2013 Budget.
Project I: Construction of 10 Nos. hand pump boreholes in each of the 33 Local Government Areas in Oyo State.
Project II: Construction of 2 Nos. motorized boreholes to form a Mini Water Scheme (borehole base) in each of the 33 Local Government Areas.
Project III: Inventory of Water Sources in Oyo State.
Project IV: Construction of Mini Water Scheme (Spring base) at “ALAGBAFO” in Ibadan North Local Government Area.
2. Interested bidders must submit the followings:-
(i) Evidence of registration with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement.
(ii) Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
(iii) Evidence of payment of personal income Tax by at least 2 Directors of the Company.
(iv) Evidence of successful completion of similar projects in the past i.e. letter of award of contract and certificate of completion.
(v) Evidence of Business Premises Registration with the Oyo State Government.
3. Complete set of tender document for projects I and II can be purchased by Interested bidders from the Office of the General Manager, RUWASSA upon the payment While Twenty-five Thousand (N25,000.00) and Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) Naira) is for Projects III and IV respectively to be purchased from Office of PS. Ministry of Water Resources, Secretariat, Ibadan, as from Monday 7th October, 2013.
4. Submitted bids must be in English language and pricing should be in Naira and Kobo.
5. Any clarification on bids should be directed to the General Manager RUWASSA and should reach him at least one week before the closing date for bids.
6. Fully completed tender documents shall be enclosed in sealed envelope clearly marked at top left hand corner indicating the particular project of interest and addressed to:
Oyo State Tender’s Board,
Office of the Executive Governor,
To reach him not later than 10.00 a.m. on 21st October, 2013.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders/representatives at the Office of the Executive Governor at 11.00a.m. prompt on 21st October, 2013.
8. For further information, interested bidder can contact the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Water Resources Secretariat, Ibadan. Tel: No. 08034957432.