Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
P.M.B. 0231, Bauchi, Bauchi State
Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids for Year 2013 Tetfund Special Intervention Projects
Interested, competent, reputable and qualified contractors are invited to submit pre-qualification and tender bids for the following projects:
LOT Al – Construction and Furnishing of Lecture Halls.
LOT A2 – Procurement of Vehicles and Farm Implements for Academic Departments.
LOT B – Construction and Rehabilitation of Campus Perimeter Fence.
LOT C – Construction of Block of 4 Nos. Auditoria
LOT D – Construction of School of Agricultural Technology.
LOT E – Procurement of Equipment and Vehicle for Academic Departments.
2.0 Pre-qualification Requirements
Contractors are to submit these documents arranged and page numbered in this order:
- Evidence of incorporation/registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with Forms C02 and C07 containing list of Directors and Shareholders.
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for year 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Copy of 2013 Pension Clearance Certificate from the National Pension Commission (PENCOM)
- Copy of Certificate of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act.
- Detailed company profile indicating full location address and contact number(s), e-mail address, curriculum vitae of key staff with academic and professional certificates, list of relevant equipment, list of verifiable and completed executed/ongoing projects within the last five years with evidence and a written attestation to the availability of listed staff and equipment to execute the work in that order.
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- Company Audited Account for year 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Evidence of financial capability and letter of reference from a reputable Bank.
- Sworn Affidavit that none of the Directors of the Firm has been convicted in any Country for any Criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
- Sworn Affidavit on whether any officer of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
- Sworn affidavit that the company is not bankrupt.
- Evidence of community social responsibility if available.
3.0 Tender Document
Tender documents can be collected at Room 25, Central Administrative Building after paying a tender processing fee of N20, 000.00 for Lot A2 and N30,000.00 for Lots Al, B,C, D and E at the cash office of the Bursary Department.
4.0 Submission and Opening of Documents
- Pre-qualification documents are to be sealed in an envelope and marked “pre-qualification documents – name of the chosen lot” at the top right corner and addressed to the Registrar.
- Tender bids are to be similarly treated but marked “Tender bids – name of chosen lot”. The contact phone number and e-mail address of the contractor is to be written at the back of this envelop.
- Both envelops are to be sealed in a bigger envelop, marked ‘Pre-qualification and Tender bids – name of the chosen lot’ at the top right comer and addressed to the ‘Registrar, Federal Polytechnic Bauchi’ for submission not later than 12:00noon of 9th March, 2015.
- Pre-qualification bids will be opened on 9th March, 2015 at 12:15pm at the Council Chamber of the Polytechnic. Tender bids of pre-qualified contractors shall be opened later after serving notice through the supplied contact data. All interested contractors and other stakeholders are invited to attend.
5.0 Important Information
- The submission of documents should not be construed as a commitment by the institution nor shall it entitle any contractor or his agent to make any claims whatsoever or seek any indemnity.
- All submitted documents could be subjected to physical verification and original documents may be required for sighting.
- A company is to bid for one (1) lot only.
Haj. Rakiya B. Arabi (Mrs.)
Registrar and Secretary to the Council