Invitation for Tender Pre-Qualification at (Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism) in Partnership with IBFC Integrated Services Nigeria Limited
Sokoto State Government
(Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism) in Partnership with IBFC Integrated Services Nigeria Limited
Invitation for Tender Pre-Qualification
Construction of the Illela International Border Market
This is to invite all interested Construction Companies/Organizations for Technical Pre-qualification exercise for the Project.
Scope of work
Construction of the International Border Market with LEASEABLE STRUCTURES (such as open shops, lock-up shoes types A, B, C and Executive shops numbering not less than sixteen thousand (16,000) units, cold rooms, warehouses, twin restaurants, Banks, day care centre, public toilets, filling stations, abattoir, clinics, cyber cafes, courier/postal services, animal seller park, boreholes/overhead steal tanks, generator rooms, rubbish container rooms, internal parking lots etc) and UNLEASEABLE STRUCTURES (such as mosques, administrative block, police station/post, fire station, security room with detective gadgets covered walkways all round the complex, trader hall, general perimeter wall, standard infrastructural with asphalts and concrete drainages, water hydrants to check fire incidence, Road network, Electrical and Mechanical Works etc.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Three years Tax Clearance Certificate
- Three years Company Audited Account
- Evidence of Pencom Compliance.
- Evidence of Industrial Training Funds Compliance
- Bank Reference Letter
- Evidence of past similar Projects in the last three years.
- Evidence of Financial Capability
- Complete Company Profile
- Health and Safety Regulations Certificate.
- Evidence of Registration with the Sokoto State Government (Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism).
- And every other relevant documents of past projects related to this project.
- The pre-qualifications fee for the Project is N50,000.00 (fifty thousand Naira) payable through a bank draft in favour of Illela International Border Market.
- Submission of all the Pre-qualification documents should be sealed in an Envelope addressed to the Office of the Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, Block 2, Shehu Kangiwa Secretariat, Sokoto for onward submission to the Director General of the project for further necessary action.
15.The Submission date shall take effect from the date of publication 25th October, 2013 and closing at 4pm on Friday 1st November, 2013.
Ministry of Commerce, Industry, Tourism
FOR; Honourable Commissioner