Invitation for Technical/Financial Bids from Interested Bidders for Projects and Services under the Year 2014 Tetfund Special Intervention at Plateau State University, Bokkos
Plateau State University, Bokkos
Office of the Registrar
Invitation for Technical/Financial Bids from Interested Bidders for Projects and Services under the Year 2014 Tetfund Special Intervention
The Plateau State University, Bokkos, intends to execute the following projects:
LOT 1: Construction of Hostel Block ‘A’
LOT 2: Construction of Hostel Block ‘B’
LOT 3: Furnish of Hostel Block ‘A’
LOT 4: Furnishing of Hostel Block ‘B’
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007, the University is therefore, inviting reputable Contractors with proven competence and experience for pre-qualification. Interested Contractors are requested to submit pre-qualification documents which MUST be arranged in the following order.
(1) Evidence of Registration/Incorporation by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Company’s tax clearance certificate for the preceding three (3) years i.e. 2011, 2012 and 2013.
(3) Company’s audited accounts for the last three (3) years i.e. 2011, 2012 and 2013 including annual turnover.
(4) Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) employers’ contribution.
(5) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2014,
(i) Evidence of financial capability to execute the projects, Bank reference and a commitment to provide loan facility for the execution of the contract, if won.
(ii) List of similar verifiable and successfully completed or on-going projects. Enclose copies of letters of award, interim payment certificates and practical completion certificates, in the last five (5) years (i.e. 2009 to-date only).
(iii) Have fulfilled all its obligations to pay taxes, Company Income Tax, Education Tax, Pensions, and Social Security Contribution as contained in Section 16, Subsection 6 (d) of the Public Procurement Act. 2007.
(iv) List of key managerial, technical and administrative staff of the company. This should include names, qualifications, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates and professional certificates of registration.
(v) VAT registration with evidence of remittances in the three (3) years (i.e. 2011, 2012 and 2013).
(vi) List of equipment owned or to be leased by the company for the execution of the project showing evidence of ownership.
(vii) A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine, verifiable and that, no officer of the University has a pecuniary interest or is a former, present director or shareholder in the company.
(viii) Evidence of community social responsibility, if any.
(ix) Non-compliance with the instructions will lead to disqualification.
Please come along with original copies of all submitted documents for sighting Oil the day of opening of the pre-qualification documents. All claims are subject to verification. Please note that any false claims shall be ground for disqualification.
Collection of Technical and Financial Documents
The technical and financial documents are to be collected in the Office of the Registrar, Plateau State University, Bokkos from 11:00am on Monday 15th June, 2015 on payment of a non-refundable processing fee of:
- Fifty Thousand Naira (N50.000.00) only each for LOTs 1&2
- Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only each for LOTs 3 & 4.
All payments are to be made for each of the LOTs in the Plateau State University, Bokkos account number 1006463605 with United Bank for Africa Plc and obtain a receipt at the Bursary Department of the University on or before Monday 27th July, 2015.
Submission of Technical and Financial Documents
The technical and financial documents should be spiral bound, packaged in an envelope indicating the LOT at the top left hand corner of the envelope. The name, address of the company and telephone number shall also be clearly written on the reverse side of the envelope. All documents are to be addressed to:
Plateau State University, Bokkos and submitted in the Tender box provided in the Registrar’s Office, not later than 10:30am on Monday 27th July, 2015
Opening of the pre-qualification Technical and Financial Documents
The pre-qualification, technical and financial documents will be opened on Monday 27th July, 2015 at 10:30am in the Senate Chambers, Plateau State University, Bokkos.
Only firms whose technical bids fulfill the minimum requirements would have their financial bids opened while unsuccessful technical bidders would have their financial bids returned.
Contractors are to attend the meeting for the Opening of the technical and financial documents. Only successful bidders’ list will be displayed on the University’s Notice Board at the front of the Administrative Block of the University.
(1) A submission of the technical and financial documents to the Plateau State University, Bokkos is neither a commitment nor an obligation to award contract to any contractor or his agent.
(2) All claims are subject to verification. Take note that any false claim shall be a ground for disqualification. Submission of fake documents is a fraudulent practice which is punishable under the relevant laws.
(3) The Plateau State University, Bokkos reserves the right to reject any or all documents submitted at any time prior to tendering or acceptance,
(4) The Plateau State University, Bokkos reserves the right to cancel the procurement proceedings at any stage in the public interest without incurring any liability to any firm.
(5) Please come along with all originals of your submitted technical and financial documents on the date of technical and financial documents box opening for sighting.
(6) Arrange your technical and financial documents for submission as it appears on the advert.
(7) Failure to comply with any of the above mentioned instructions (especially numbers 5 and 6) will lead to outright disqualification.
Daniel D. Kim
Registrar/Secretary to Council