Invitation for Technical and Financial Tender for the Execution of 2014 Capital Projects at National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM)
National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization
Invitation for Technical and Financial Tender for the Execution of 2014 Capital Projects
The National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM) is desirous to undertake a Technical and Financial Bid exercise for its 2014 Capital Projects. Accordingly, NCAM is inviting competent and interested contracted to indicate interest to bid for the following jobs:
Civil Works and Goods
|LOT01||NCP2014||Furnishing of Office Accommodation|
|LOT02||NCP2014||Procurement of IT Equipment|
|LOT03||NCP2014||Rehabilitation of the Meteorological Station|
|LOT04||NCP2014||Repairs and Maintenance of Old Buildings|
|LOT05||NCP2014||Construction of Experimental Dam|
|LOT 06||NCP2014||Provision and Installation of Cassava ChipsMachine and Construction of two Workshops|
|LOT 07||NCP2014||Construction of Internal Road Network|
|LOT08||NCP2014||Provision of facilities for the Trainee Hostel and Conference Centre|
- Qualification Criteria and Tender Requirements
Interested reputable contractors with relevant cognate experience and good track record of performance are hereby invited to submit tender/bid documents accompanied with the following:
- Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of compliance with Pensions Act, including evidence of remittances;
- Evidence of Compliance with Industrial Training Act in respect of payment of training contribution of its employees
- Evidence of Technical Capability and List of equipment (where applicable);
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the last three years (2011,2012,2013);
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years (2011, 2012, 2013) showing annual turnover; VTI. Evidence of VAT registration and remittances;
- Evidence of Experience with similar jobs in the last five years including letters of award of contracts, contract sum(s), and completion certificates;
- Evidence of Financial Capability and banking support;
- Company profile with CVs of key personnel and their professional qualifications;
- Verifiable Office Address and Phone Numbers;
- Bidders for Construction works must be registered with COREN.
2. Collection of Tender Documents
Tender Documents are obtainable from The Procurement Office, National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM), Ilorin after payment of non-refundable tender fees of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) for Lots 1 – 4 and Thirty Thousand Naira (N30, 000.00) only for Lots 5 – 8.
- Submission of Tender Documents
The completed tender documents must be submitted in three (3) copies each; including I one (1) original and two (2) copies in 2 separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” and both sealed in a third envelope marked with the appropriate project title and lot number at the top right hand corner and delivered to) the address below not later than 12 noon on Thursday, 14th August, 2014.
National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM),
Km. 20, Ilorin – Lokoja Highway, P.M.B. 1525,
Ilorin, Kwara State
Late submission will be rejected.
- Opening of Beds
Technical bids will be opened at the Theatre Hall of the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM), Ilorin, immediately after the deadline of the submission on Thursday, 14th August, 2014 by 12 noon. All Bidders, NGO’s and General Public are invited to the opening of the Technical Bids. Only qualified bidders and relevant professional organizations will be invited to witness the public opening of the financial Bids.
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM) nor shall it entitle any bidder submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Centre.
Engr. Ike Azogu