Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for The Execution of Some 2014 Capital Projects at Nigerian Ports Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos Public Notice No: 3858
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for The Execution of Some 2014 Capital Projects
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit pre- qualification tenders for the under-listed projects.
|Fencing of NPA Lands in Port Harcourt, Bonny, FINIMA Island.||Lot 1|
|Upgrading of Water Supply System in Lagos Port Complex, Apapa||Lot 2|
|Rehabilitation and Upgrading of Water Works in Warri, Delta State||Lot 3|
|Reconstruction of Access Road (Industry Road) in Port Harcourt||Lot 4|
Please, Note that Bidders are not allowed to bid for more than Two (2) Lots in all the Nigerian Ports Authority Publications of 14th July, 2014 and 28th July, 2014
B. Scope of Projects
The scope of the project shall be as follows:
Lot 1: Fencing of NPA Land in Port Harcourt, Bonny, Finima Island.
Lot 2: The Upgrading of water supply system in Lagos Port Complex, Apapa.
Lot 3: Rehabilitation and Upgrading of water works in Warri, Delta State.
Lot 4: Reconstruction of access road (Industry Road) in Port Harcourt.
C. Pre-qualification Requirements
Interested companies should submit three (3) HARD copies (one original and two copies) and a SOFT copy of the bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration Certificate Inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Evidence of TAX Clearance Certificate for 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Evidence of Pension Commission (PENCOM) Compliance certificate where applicable
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) certificate where applicable
- Evidence of current registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC) where applicable
Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel
- All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative
9. For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
D. Submission of Tender Documents
One (1) soft and three (3) hard copies of pre-qualification documents should be bound as specified above, separated by dividers, put in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the (Title Description as Appropriate to Specific Project Being Advertised)” Specifying Public Notice No. 3858 and the LOT NO desired addressed to the “Secretary to The Tender Board, Nigerian Ports Authority” and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the Ground floor of Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11 00am on Tuesday 12th August, 2014. Where a bidder decides to bid for two (2) LOTS, submission on each should be made separately. All received bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager, Procurement” on e-mail: email@example.com.
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to I consider any responding company for:
1. Award of Contract
- Acceptance of any tender and wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for I information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority