Invitation for Pre-Qualification at Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa
Kogi State College of Education,
P.M.B. 1033, Ankpa
(Office of the Registrar/ Secretary to the Tenders Board)
Invitation for Pre-Qualification
The college hereby invites competent and reputable contractors to submit pre-qualification documents for the under listed projects under the 2011 and 2012 merged TETFund normal intervention:
Lot 1: Construction of a 750-capacity Lecture Hall and furnishing.
Lot 2: Construction of Science Laboratory Complex.
Lot 3: Reaping of the Lecture Hall and Science Laboratory Complex
Lot 4: Rehabilitation of 2Nos Female Hostel Blocks.
Lot 5: Rehabilitation of 1No Male Hostel Block.
Lot 6: Rehabilitation of Lecture Theatre.
Lot 7: Rehabilitation of Assembly Hall.
Lot 8: Procurement of Laboratory Equipment.
Lot 9: Procurement of 2Nos fully air-conditioned vehicles (16-seater Toyota Hiace bus-standard roof and Toyota Hilux Pickup with double cabin).
C. Pre-Qualification Requirements
For pre-qualification, the following documents most be tendered for consideration.
1. Company’s registration with cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Company’s registration with the college
3. Evidence of experience in similar project showing photograph (s) and certificate of completion.
4. Evidence of qualified technical and administrative staff.
5. Evidence of company’s financial capability supported by the
6. Up-dated tax clearance for the last three (3) years.
7. Annual turnover of audited accounts for the last three years.
8. VA.T Registration Certificate and
9. Evidence of compliance with PENCOM requirements
10. Compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Act.
D. Submission and Opening
1. Each contractor is expected to submit his/her pre-qualification documents in line with section ‘C’ in sealed envelope on or before 12.00 noon of 3rd January 2014.
Submission is to be made to the office of the Registrar/Secretary to the Tenders Board, Kogi State College of Education, P.M.B. 1033, Ankpa and must be clearly marked “Pre-Qualification” for any of the projects with the lot number on the left side and with payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) as pre-qualification fee.
2. The Pre-qualification documents shall be opened on the same day in the council chamber of the college with all the willing contractors in attendance.
3. Names of the companies deemed to have been prequalified will be pasted on the College Notice Boards within 2 days after the opening of prequalification documents.
4. Bidders are to note that participation in the prequalification exercise does not grant any company the right to be considered for Tender proposal.
E. Tender Bids
1. All pre-qualified bidders will be required to buy full tender bids for a non-refundable fee of N50,000.00 for Lots 1 and 2; N30,000.00 for Lots 3-9 respectively.
2. All completed tender bids must be returned to the Registrar/ Secretary to the Tenders Board on or before 12.00 noon on 17th January, 2014, and shall be opened immediately for full tender processes.
Note: Only reputable and competent contractors need apply as money/ fund may not be released for job not yet done.
Mr. Drisu Okai
Registrar/Secretary, Tenders Board