Niger State Millennium Development Goals
No 4 Ebitu Ukiwe Road, GRA Minna, Niger State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for 2013 Millennium Development Goals Conditional Grants Scheme (MDGs-CGS) Projects to State.
The Niger State Millennium Development Goals (NSMDGs) in collaboration with the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on MDGs (OSSAP -MDGs) wishes to invite Interested and Eligible Contractors for the PRE- QUALIFICATION AND TENDER in preparation for the execution of the 2013 Conditional Grants Scheme Projects to the State.
The projects will cover Health, Water/Sanitation & Empowerment Sectors.
HEALTH (nature of works involved)
- Construction of Comprehensive Primary Health Care Center (CPHC)
- Rehabilitation/Renovation of Primary Health Centres.(PHCs)
- Supply of drugs (Drug Revolving Fund) to Primary Health Centers
- Supply of Hospital Equipment to Primary health centres
- Intervention on College of Nursing Bida and School of Midwifery Minna (Health Institutions)
WATER & SANITATION (Nature of works involved)
a. Drilling & Construction of Solar Powered Bore Holes
- Intervention in Niger State Polytechnic Zungeru
- Supply of Equipment to Women Development Centres
- Supply of Equipment to Skill Acquisition Centre
i. Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
ii. Evidence of registration with Niger State Public Procurement Board.
iii. Evidence or registration with Niger State MDGs office.
iv. Last 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate.
v. Financial capability/bankers references
vi. Last 3 Years’ Audited Report
vii Company Profile with evidence of similar works carried out
viii VAT registration.
ix. Any relevant information/Document
Submission of Pre-Qualification & Tender Document
Interested and Qualified Companies are to collect the Tender Document on payment of a non refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000) only. The document should be accompanied with a 2% Bid Security and must be signed and submitted on or before 27th June, 2014 in a sealed envelope clearly marked, “Pre-qualification & Tender for MDGs-CGS 2013 STATE PROJECT” and addressed to THE SECRETARY, NIGER STATE MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS NO. F4 EBITU UKIWE ROAD, GRA MINNA, on or before 27th June, 2014 at 2:30pm at the conference room of Niger state MDGs Secretariat
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment on the part of Niger State MDGs office, nor shall it entitle indemnity from the MDGs or the state Government.
- The Niger State MDGs Secretariat reserves the right to verify any claim by the bidders so made.
- Full bidding procedures shall only be applied to contractors that have been prequalified and found capable of executing the project.
- All Niger State MDGs projects are covered by Bank Guarantee / Performance bond from reputable banks to ensure the security of public funds.
Late submission will be rejected.
Millennium Development Goals,
No F4 Ebitu Ukiwe Road,
GRA Minna, Niger State