National Commission for Nomadic Education
No. 14, Yakubu Avenue PMB 2343, Kaduna
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender
The National Commission for Nomadic Education, Kaduna, wishes to pre-qualify competent and reputable contractors/consultants for the jobs specified in its 2014 Capital/MDGs projects as follows:
(A) Rehabilitation of Community-Band No- medic Schools and Model Centres in:
(1) Soba Community Based Nomadic School Sabo, Kaduna State.
(2) Sanyere Community Based Nomadic School, Hawul, Borno State
(3) Migrant Fishermen Children School, bare, Ekiti State
(4) Migrant Fishermen Children School, Okirka River State
(5) Migrant Fanners Settlement School, Ikem Isi-Uzo, Enugu State
(6) Construction of Model Nomadic School in:
Jauro Soba kwami, Gombe State
(6) Construction of a block of 3-Classrooms, Office/Store & a Block of VIP Toilets and preparation of Football pitch and Assembly Ground
(7) Construction of a Block of Human Clinic, Veterinary Clinic, Staff Quarters Supply of School, Staff Quarters & Clinical Furniture
(8) Drilling of Solar Powered Borehole
(C) Constriction of Model Nomadic School in:
Oritshaze Farm settlement, Ngor Okpala, Imo State
(9) Construction of a Block of 3-classrooms, Office/Store & a Block of VIP Toilets Construction of a Town Hall, Supply of Sporting Equipment
(10) Construction of a Block of Human Clinic, Staff Quarters & Storage Facility,
(i) Supply of School, Staff Quarters & Clinical Furniture
(ii) Drilling of solar Powered Borehole
(12) Printing of Pupil’s Texts in five subject areas
(i) Basic Science & Technology
(ii) Religious & National values
(iii) Pro-vocational Studies
(13) Printing of curriculum in five subject areas for pastoralist:
(i) Basic Science & Tech
(ii) Religious & National values
(iii) Pre-vocational Studies
Pre-Qualification and Tender Requirements:
Application for pre-qualification and tender should be accompanied with:
a) Evidence of valid certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (for registered companies).
b) Valid/verifiable Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years; i.e. 2011, 2012 and 2013.
c) Evidence of registration for Value Added Tax (VAT).
d) Company profile; verifiable documentary evidence of adequate human and materials resources to execute contract applied for.
e) Evidence of verifiable past experience in handling similar project.
f) Reference/guarantee from a reputable Bank – giving verifiable evidence of financial capacity to execute project applied for.
g) Evidence of Registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC) of Nigeria.
h) Evidence of payment of N20,000.00 non-refundable fee for (for tenders only).
I) Evidence (s) of compliance with the provisions of Pension Reform Act 2004.
Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Documents
All pre-qualification and tender documents (i.e. technical and financial bids) are to be neatly bound and placed in two separate sealed envelopes, clearly marked at the top with the lot and title of the project(s); specifying the content of each envelop (whether technical or financial bid). Please ensure that the Company’s functional telephone numbers are written on the top left side of the envelopes. Companies interested in more than one project are, therefore, required to apply separately for each project. The envelopes should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
National Commission for Nomadic Education,
No. 14, Yakubu Avenue,
All envelopes should be dropped info a box located at the Procurement Unit of the Commission. Both Tender and pre-qualification documents shall also be collected from the same office. Please ensure that you collect acknowledgment tor envelopes deposited at the Procurement Unit.
All Pre-qualification and tender documents should be received not later than Monday September 8, 2014 by 400 p.m. prompt.
All pre-qualification and tender documents are to be collected at the Procurement Unit of the Commission.
a) Late submission will be rejected.
b) The technical bids (pre-qualification documents) shall be opened on Monday 8th September, 2014 by 4.p.m. All interested public and contractors are hereby invited to attend.
c) The advertisement for “Pre-qualification and Tender” shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Commission nor shall it entitle the tenderer to make any claim whatsoever and seek any indemnity from the Commission by virtue of such tenderer having responded to the advertisement.
d) Pre-qualification bid must be very clear about the area of proven competence and interest.
e) After the Pre-qualification exercise only the successful contractors shall be invited accordingly for opening of tenders (financial bids) which shall take place on Monday September 15, 2014 by 10.00 am.