Instruction Training Fund
Invitation for Financial Tender
The Instruction Training Fund (T.F.) a Parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, in furtherance to the Advertisement in the Daily Trust and the Nation Newspapers of 25th October, 2013 and 29th October, 2013 respectively wishes to invite Financial bids from Pre-qualified Contractors for Construction of Workshops at its Centre for Excellence Bukuru, Jos.
The projects are to be funded from its internally Generated Revenue (IGR).
Instruction to Tenderers
- Prospective Bidders must satisfy a minimum declared Turnover of not less than N80 million which must agree with the Turnover declared in the Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Must provide evidence of Tax payment for the immediate past 3 years (2011-2013).
- Must provide evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Must show evidence of Compliance with the Pensions Reforms Act, 2004 and the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act, 2011. Must demonstrate Financial capacity by providing:
a) Audited Accounts for the immediate past 3 years (2010 – 2012).
b) Current Bank Reference with commitment to Finance the project.
c) Current Bank Statement for the last 12 months (November 2012-October 2013).
- Company Profile which should include:
a) Names of present Directors as Registered with CAC.
b) Names, Qualifications, and Experience of Key Personnel.
c) List of verifiable projects successfully executed in the immediate past 3years.
D. Sworn Affidavit indicating that non of the Directors of the Company has been convicted in any Court on Criminal offences including Fraud and Financial impropriety; that no Officer of the Industrial Training Fund is a former or present Director, Shareholder, or has any peculiar interest in the Company, and that the Company is not in Receivership, insolvent or Bankrupt.
- Must show evidence of payment of Non-Refundable Tender Processing Fee of N50,000.00 only.
Submission of Tenders Documents
Completed Tenders Documents shall be enclosed in two separate sealed envelopes addressed separately to the:
The Director-General/Chief Executive,
Industrial Training Fund
Miango Road, Jos,
And marked boldly at the right hand corner “Financial Tender for Construction of Workshops at Centre for Excellence (CFE)” and Technical Bid for Pre-qualification for Construction of Workshop at Centre for Excellence (CFE).
The two Envelopes should be dropped into the Tender Box located at the Main Reception of the Headquarters Complex Budding and after obtaining
Acknowledgement Note from Procurement Department located in the same Building. Submissions shall close by 12 noon on 10th January, 2014.
Technical bids shall be opened by 12:30 pm at the same place only Financial Bids of Qualified Contractors shall be opened on a date which shall be communicated to them.
The Financial Bids of Non-successful Contractors shall be returned unopened.
- Submissions received after the cut off time/date specified shall be rejected and returned un-opened.
- Due Diligence shall be carried out on Submissions received to verify claims made. False claims and failure to comply with the instruction shall automatically lead to disqualification of the Tenderer.
- The Fund is not obliged to accept or award contract to the lowest bidder. Only the lowest evaluated responsive bid shall be considered for contract award.