Oyo State Government
Ministry of Education Secretariat, Ibadan
Invitation for Expression of Interest to Tender for the Construction of 3 Model Secondary Schools in the State
The Ministry of Education, Oyo State is inviting bidders to apply for the pre-qualification to undertake:
Construction of 3 model Secondary Schools in the State (lots 1-3).
2. Pre-Qualifications Requirements
Interested Contractors are to submit the following requirements.
(i) Certificate of company’s registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(ii) Evidence of payment of personal income tax by at least Two (2) Directors (in case of Limited Liability Companies) or by Sole Proprietor/Partners (in case of Enterprise)
(iii) Evidence of Registration as Contractor with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement,
(iv) Registration of Business Premises with Oyo State Ministry of Trade and Investment Promotions.
(v) Evidence of previous contract executed and completed with verification of completion for the last five years
- that this advertisement is NOT an invitation to tender as full tendering procedures will apply only to bidders that have been successfully pre-qualified and found capable,
- that the Ministry reserves the right to verify claim by the bidders and owes no applicant(s) any apology for non-selection
- that further clarification can be obtained from
Planning, Research and Statistics Department, Room 49
Ministry of Education
- that no late submission under whatever guise will be entertained and the Ministry shall not enter into any correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was pre-qualified or not pre-qualified;
- All cost incurred as a result of the pre-qualification invitation and any subsequent request for information shall be borne by the corresponding company.
4. Contractors who are able to provide contract finance with proof and cognate experience will be given preference.
5. Submission of Completed Pre-qualified Documents
All Applications must be submitted in sealed envelope and shall be addressed and delivered to the address below 11th November, 2013,
State Tender Board,
Cabinet and Special Services Department,
Office of the Executive Governor,
R. B. V. A. BELLO