Invitation for Bids (IFB) for Modification and Rehabilitation of the Lagos State House of Assembly Library
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Lagos State House of Assembly
Modification and Rehabilitation of the Lagos State House of Assembly Library
IFB No: LSHA/W/NCB/002 15
Issuance Date: 30th March, 2015
The Lagos State House of Assembly has received its budget allocation from the State Government and intends to spend part of it for the Modification and Rehabilitation of Lagos State House of Assembly Library in the Assembly Complex.
(2) The Lagos State House of Assembly now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Modification and Rehabilitation of Lagos State House of Assembly Library as indicated below:
|1||Modification and Rehabilitation of Lagos State House of Assembly Library||1 Unit||Assembly Complex, Alausa-Ikeja
|3 Months||2% of Bid price|
Bidders may give discounts on the Lot.
(3) Bidding will be conducted using the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Procurement guidelines of the Public Procurement Agency and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these
Guidelines that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
- Documentary evidence of previous Rehabilitation, with size equivalent to the lot bided for the last 5 years.
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission Last throe (3) years Directors Tax Clearance Certificate of Lagos State Government.
- Detailed Company profile and organizational structure including names and telephone numbers of key personnel (Technical f Managerial)
- Copies of VAT registration with TIN and evidence of VAT remittances.
- Evidence of three (3) years, development levy for the company.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Document.
(4) Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from The Lagos State House of Assembly and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below. The documents can be inspected during official 9:00am to 4:00pm on Mondays to Fridays with the exception of Public Holidays.
(5) A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested suppliers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will only be by Bank Draft made payable to Lagos State House of Assembly. The bid document may be collected by Supplier’s Representative duly authorised by the Supplier in his application or sent by courier services on request (In the case of request by courier, the bidder is advised to arrange for own pre-paid courier service).
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12.00 noon, on Monday, 20th April, 2015. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of bid price in form of a Bank Guarantee, or Bank Manager’s cheque issued by a reputable Nigerian Commercial Bank. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend at the Conference Room of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Office of the Clerk of the House, at 12.00 noon on Monday, 20th April, 2015.
The Clerk of the House,
House of Assembly Complex,
Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.