Invitation for Bids for the Construction and Rehabilitation of Roads within Lekki Peninsula Schemes I & II by New Towns Development Authority (NTDA), Lagos State
Lagos State Government
New Towns Development Authority
Invitation for Bids
Construction of DCS Road Lekki Peninsula Scheme l
(NCB No. NTDA/LPSI/NCB/W/3/2015)
Rehabilitation of Road (COWLSO Road) Lekki Peninsula Scheme II
(NCB No. NTDA/LPSI/NCB/W/4/2015)
The Lagos State Government through the New Towns Development Authority (NTDA) intends to apply part of its 2015 budgetary provisions to payments under the contract for the construction of some roads within Lekki Peninsula Schemes I & II as presented in the table below;
|Lot||Project Description||Location of State||Length (M)||Type of Road||Bid Security Amount (N)||Delivery Period|
|1||Construction of DCS Street||Lekki Penisula Scheme I||395||Single Carriage||2% of Bid price||8 Months|
|2||Rehabilitation of Road 20 (COWLSO Road)||Lekki Penisula Scheme II||1450||Single Carriage||2% of Bid price||8 Months|
Interested Bidders may bid for one or more lots but bid will be evaluated on lot by lot basis
(2) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Lagos State Public Procurement’s Guidelines for Works and is opened to all eligible bidders as defined in the Guidelines.
(3) The New Towns Development Authority now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the above contracts as detailed in the bidding documents.
(4) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the New Towns Development Authority (Procurement Unit). 24A Campbell Street, Lagos Island, from 10:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
(5) Eligibility/Qualifications requirement include:
(i) Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association.
(ii) Last 3 years (2012, 2013 and 2014) Company Tax Clearance Certificates
(iii) Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor for at least five (5) years with experience in last (3) projects of similar nature and complexity with veritable Letters of Contact Award and Certificates of Job Completion. Prospective contractor should be able to demonstrate capacity to work in a sandy/swampy environment.
(iv) Detailed Company Profile and Organisational Structure including names and telephone number of key personnel (Technical-Managerial)
(v) Evidence of Financial Capability (Reference letter from reputable bank)
(vi) Copies of VAT Registration with TIN number and evidences of VAT remittances for last 3 years
(vii) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years. Evidences of 3 years Development Levy for two Directors of the Company.
(viii) Evidence of Registration with Lagos State Government as a Contractor.
(6) A complete set of Bidding Document in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above address and upon payment of non-refundable fee of Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) for the first lot and Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for an additional lot in Bank Draft to New Towns Development Authority.
(i) Bids must be enclosed in a sealed envelope and addressed to the General Manager, New Towns Development Authority, 24A Campbell Street, Lagos Island, Lagos on or before 12noon on Wednesday, 3rd June, 2015. Late bid will be rejected,
(ii) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on Wednesday, 3rd June, 2015 by 12:00 noon at the Conference Room of New Towns Development Authority, 24A Campbell Street, Lagos Island, Lagos,