Construction, Expansion and Rehabilitation of 2 kilometers Asphalt concrete wearing Road (Waziri Abbas Road, Sokoto) at Ministry of Lands Housing and Survey, Sokoto State
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Ministry of Lands Housing and Survey, Sokoto
Invitation to Tender
Ministry of Lands, Housing and Survey wishes to invite interested, competent and reputable contractors to be part of the project that it intends to carry out.
(1) Construction, Expansion and Rehabilitation of 2 kilometers Asphalt concrete wearing Road at Waziri Abbas Road, Sokoto State.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for 3 years
- Record of previous project executed and evidence of knowledge of the industry.
- Equipment plants and technology capacity.
- Experience of financial capability Banking support.
- Annual turnover
- Registration with State Tenders
- VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittance.
- Any other document that will enhance your company and
Submission of Document
The application of pre-qualification must be submitted in sealed envelopes and boldly marked “Pre-qualification Documents” and address to the Secretary, Ministerial Tenders Board, Ministry of Lands, Housing and Survey, Block 7, Shehu Kangiwa Secretariat, Western Bye-pass road Sokoto, Sokoto State.
Submission of application for pre-qualification will be on or before 1st January, 2015
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Farm Access Roads in Kano State by Kano State Commercial Agriculture Development Project (KNCADP)
- Invitation to Tender for Construction Projects at State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA)
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Construction of Traffic/Road Signs Overhead Gantries within Kano Municipality by Ministry of Works, Housing & Transport, Kano State
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Irrigation Infrastructures in Lagos State by Lagos State Fadama Coordination Office (LSFCO)
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender for Construction of Projects at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender; Construction of Roll-off Solid Waste Steel Container at Kano State Ministry of Environment
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Irrigation Infrastructures in Anambra State by Anambra State Fadama Coordination Office
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) at Ministry of Works and Infrastructure (M.O.W. & I), Enugu State
- Expression of Interest/ Invitation to Tender at Lagos State University, Ojo