Kogi State Tenders Board
In line with the Public Procurement Act of 2007, Kogi State Tenders Board hereby invites competent and reputable companies to tender for the following projects under the 2014 Capital Projects as described hereunder:
- Description of Projects
LOT1: Construction of Odu-Okpaki Regional Water Supply Scheme
LOT 2: Reticulation of Pipeline for Greater Lokoja Water Supply Scheme
LOT 3: Rehabilitation of Idah Waterworks
LOT4: Rehabilitation of Ankpa Water Works
LOT5: Rehabilitation of Omi-Dam Project
LOT6; Rehabilitation of Mopa Water Scheme
LOT7 Rehabilitation of Ejule Regional Water Supply
LOT8; Rehabilitation of Atyegunie/Aiyetoro-Gbecie Water Supply scheme
LOT9: Rehabilitation of Kabba Water Works.
- Evidence of company Registration (Certificate of Incorporation
- Evidence of Tax clearance for the last 3 years (2011, 2012 and 2013).
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittances
- Evidence of Financial capability and Bank support.
- Verifiable evidence of execution of similar projects i.e. certificate of practical completion, etc
- Copies of Auditors Report and Financial Statement (2011, 2012, and 2013).
- List of key Personnel, Equipment and location
- Evidence of Registration with Kogi State Ministry of Works.
- Evidence of contribution to ITF Training Fund.
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender fee.
Collection of Tender Documents:
Interested companies/contractors are to obtain Tender Documents from the Secretary, State Tenders Board, on payments of the following non-refundable fees into a specified BIR account.
Lots l and 2 -N250, 000.00
Lots 3-9 -N150,000.00
- Submission of Bio Documents.
The documents must be paginated, initialed on each page and sealed in 15 x 9.5 envelopes. The project being bidded for must be indicated at the left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Kogi State Tenders Board.
(ii) Completed bid documents are to be dropped in the Tender Box located at the Office of Director Cabinet, Office of the Secretary to the Government of Kogi State, not later than 1 pm on Monday 18th August. 2014.
- Bids will be opened immediately following the deadline stipulated for submission of bids on Monday 18th August, 2014 at the Conference Room of the office of the Secretary to the Government of Kogi State,
- All prospective contractors or their accredited representatives are expected to be present at the bid opening.
- The State Tenders Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids
- This invitation should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the State Tenders Board to enter into any form of contract with any company or into communication with any company nor shall it entitle any company to make claims from the State Tenders Board
- The State Tenders Board is not bound to accept the lowest Bid.