University of Benin Teaching Hospital
P.M.B 1111, Benin City, Nigeria
Invitation to Tender
The University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City hereby invite interested, registered reputable Contractors Companies with professional experience in the execution of the under-listed projects to submit technical and financial bid documents.
Lot I: Supply of 1No. Saloon Car 2×2, 3.0 Litres.
Lot II: Construction of Magnetic resonance Imaging (MRI) Building
Lot III: Construction of Classroom Block ‘A’
Lot IV: Construction of Classroom Block ‘B’
Lot V: Construction of Classroom Block ‘C’
Lot VI: Construction of an Office Block
Lot VII: Contract for the outsourcing of retail jobs in one of the Hospital Outreach stations
Lot VIII: Supply and installation of Ophthalmic Equipment -A
Lot IX: Supply and installation of Ophthalmic Equipment -B
Lot X: Supply and installation of patient monitors.
Lot XI: Supply and installation of:
(a) Power distribution Boxes
(b) Supply of Energy Digital UPS 80KVA.
Lot XII: Supply and installation of Automated sperm Quality Analyzer.
Lot XIII: Supply and installation of HD7 Echocardiography Machine
Lot XIV: Supply and installation of computerized stress ECG/Treadmill System/Machine.
Lot XV: Supply and installation of spare-parts for Anaesthetic Machine
Interested contractors/ companies are required to submit the following documents in the order they are listed below along with the financial bid:-
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Tax Clearance Certificates for 2011, 2012 and 2013 from the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS).
- Company’s Audited Account for 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate and evidence of VAT remittance in the last three years (2010,2011 and 2012).
- Verifiable evidence of past job experience of similar projects in the last five (5) years indicating the supply value and evidence of satisfactory supply e.g. letters of Award, job completion certificates etc.
- Comprehensive company profile including technical qualification and experience of key personnel or professional staff and others.
- Letter of reference from a reputable Bank indication evidence of accessibility to credit facilities or evidence of financial capability and banking support. (Please attach 2012 company’s Bank statement)
- Evidence of remittance of Pension contribution of employees and certificate of compliance issued by PENCOM.
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) registration/contribution.
- Name and phone number of contact person.
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
Financial Bid Requirement
- The financial tender document must be submitted in duplicate copies.
- Interested bidders are to collect Tender documents from the procurement office on payment of non-refundable Tender fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty thousand naira) per LOT. A copy of payment receipt must be attached to each financial tender document.
Submission of Tender Documents
Completed technical and financial bid documents must be in two (2) separate envelopes, each appropriately labeled and sealed. The two (2) envelopes should be enclosed in a larger envelope for submission and be marked: “Tender 2013” UBTH, Benin City at the top right hand corner indicating the Lot Number and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital
P.M.B 1111, Benin City, Edo state.
The tender documents must be dropped into the box in the Chief Medical Director’s office on or before 12:00noon on Tuesday 22nd October, 2013.
A. That the bids will be opened 22nd October, 2013 in the presence of bidders/representatives in the UBTH VIP Catering Lounge on the same day (22nd October, 2013) at 12:05pm prompt
B. That the advert serves as invitation to any interested NGO and members of the General Public who may wish to witness the opening exercise.
C. That late submission will be rejected.
D. That the advertisement to tender shall not be commitment on the part of the UBTH, Benin City nor shall it entitle any person to make any claim whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from the Hospital by virtue of such person having responded to this advertisement.
E. Only contractors who meet the technical bid requirement would have their tender further evaluated.
F. All CAC, PENCOM, VAT, ITF, and Tax Clearance certificate may be referred to the appropriate Agencies i.e. Cooperate Affairs Commission, ITF, National Pension Commission for verifications.
E.B. Koyenikan Esq.
Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director