Invitation to Pre-Qualification to Tender at The Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State
The Federal Polytechnic
Ede, Osun State
Invitation to Pre-Qualification to Tender
Application are hereby invited from reputable and interested suppliers with relevant experience and good track records for pre-qualification to tender for the under listed projects.
2009 2010 Merged Normal Intervention (Left Over)
Lot 1: Supply of Semi Platform Tractor with Accessories
Lot 2: Procurement of Sewing. Weaving, and embroidery Machines
2011/2012 Merged Library Intervention
Lot 3: Procurement of Books and Journals
Lot4: E-Books Subscription
Lot 5: Procurement of Furniture/Equipment for Library Development
National Health Insurance Schemes (NHIS) and IGR
Lot 6: Supply of Utility Vehicle – 1No.
Lot 7: Supply of Double Cabin Pick up Van-1 No.
Pre Qualification Criteria
- Only suppliers that have proven capability, relevant experience and good track record will be considered for pre-qualification to tender
- Company profile and Organization Structure, including names, resume and telephone number(s) of key personnel.
- Verifiable list of previous similar works successfully carried out within the last three years with names of clients, evidence of award and practical completion.
- Evidence of incorporation of company by the corporate affairs commission (CAC)
- Company tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years
- Equipment and technology capacity
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance
- Experience/technical qualification of key personnel with copies of certificates
- Audited annual financial report of the company for the last three years
- Evidence of financial strength, (bank statement for the last six months), credit worthiness and readiness to instruct bankers to supply financial information of the company as may be required
- Proof of Registration with National Pension Commission and evidence of remittances of employees’ Pension contribution/deductions.
- Evidence of Community and Social responsibility if (any)
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
- A sworn affidavit that none of the directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety
- Bidders should accordingly include in their bid, a sworn affidavit indicating whether any officer of Federal Polytechnic, Ede is a former or present director, shareholder or has peculiar interest in the company
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011, as applicable
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Bound pre-qualification documents in wax – sealed envelope with “PRE-QUALIFICATION as a supplier should be written at the top left hand corner, should be hand delivered not later than 12.00 noon on Monday October 21st 2013 to the Registrar and Secretary to the Governing Council, Federal Polytechnic, Ede Osun State.
Opening of Pre-Qualification
Pre-qualification envelope will be opened at 12.00 noon on Monday October 21st 2013 and members of the public especially the intending suppliers are hereby invited.
Collection of Tender
Pre-qualified suppliers should note that they will be required to pay non-refundable fees of N10, 000.00(Ten Thousand Naira) only for each lot. Tender document are available for collection at the Physical Planning Unit of the Institution.
Submission and Opening of Tender Documents
Complete tender document which must not bear marked identity of the suppliers to be dropped in the tender box in the office of the Registrar on or before 12 noon Monday, December 2nd, 2013.
That by the submission of the pre-qualification documents, Federal Polytechnic Ede is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any Supplier or Agent.
That this advertisement for invitation to pre-qualification shall not be considered as a commitment on the part of the Institution nor shall it entitle any Supplier to make any claim whatsoever and ‘or seek any indemnity from the Federal Polytechnic, Ede.
Registrar/Secretary to the Governing Council