National Sports Commission
Invitation to Tender
The National Sports Commission in compliance with the provision of the Public Procurement Act (2007) hereby invites interested and reputable contractors and companies with requisite competences to submit Technical and financial bids for the following projects and services under the 2014 Capital Appropriation,
1.1 Works, Goods and Services
- Construction of mini sports centre at Alkaleri
- Construction of mini sports centre at Orokam
- Construction of mini sports centre at Argungu
- Construction of mini sports centre at Hunkuyi kudan LGA Kaduna State
Lot 2: Construction of Indoor Sports Complex and Basketball Court at
Akpegede Otukpo (Construction of Grand Stand at Otukpo, Benue State)
Lot 3: Youth Empowerment in Africa at ATIBA, in Oyo East and West
Federal Constituency, Oyo State (Construction of Youth Sports Centre)
Lot4: OBUBRA Youth Development Centre at Cross River State
(Construction of Youth Sports Centre)
Lot 5: Construction of National Sports Medicine and High
Performance Centre and provision of related RECOVERY facilities at NS, package B, Abuja
Lot 6: Additional Access Road and Landscaping of Athletes Hostel at NS,
Package 8, Abuja
Lot 7: Additional Furnishing of Athletes Hostel at NS, Package B, Abuja Lot 8:
a. Renovation of Hostel at Rayfield, Jos
b. Terraflex flooring to Indoor Sports Hall at Rayfield, Jos
c. Terraflex flooring to indoor Sports Hall at Package B, Abuja
Lot 9: Renovation of Swimming Pool at National Stadium, Package B, Abuja
Lot 10: Labour for maintenance of pitch at NS Package A, Abuja
Lot 11: Supply of pitch maintenance equipment at NS Package A, Abuja
Lot 12: a. Cleaning and lawn mowing of National Stadium Complex Package A, Abuja
b. Cleaning, lawn mowing and Bush clearing of NS, package B, Abuja
Lot 13: Procurement of Multipurpose sporting tent
Lot 14: Renovation of 4Nos squash courts and centre court at NS package B, Abuja
2.1 Mandatory Requirements Interested firms or contractors are expected to be technically and financially competent and must present proof
of the following mandatory requirements:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of having fulfilled all obligations in relation to Pension and Social Security contributions in accordance with the Provision of the Pension Act 2004 and Section 16 (6)-(d) of the Procurement Act 2007.
- Clearance letter from industrial Training fund (ITF) Office in compliance with the Provision of Industrial Training Fund ITF) amendment Act 2011 Section6 (i)-(ii).
- Evidence of VAT Registration, Remittance and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Company profile including key staff and strength.
- Details of equipment and plants.
- Name, address of Banker and letter of Reference from Bank(s) Verifiable details of similar contracts previously executed in the last three (3) years including letters of Award, Agreements and Completion Certificate (s) where applicable; and
- Sworn affidavit that no member of NSC/BPP is a former/present Director or shareholder or has any Pecuniary Interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in the bid is true and correct if) all particulars.
3.0 Method of Application
Interested Bidders are required to collect Tender Documents from the Office of the Deputy Director (Procurement), National Sports Commission, 1st Floor, Room 3A 1.56, Federal Secretariat Phase 1, Abuja upon presentation of bank teller as evidence of payment and Treasury receipt of Tender fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) only per lot in favour of National Sports Commission with the Account details as follows:
Account Name: National Sports Commission
Account No.: 0023905565
Bank: GT Bank
Branch: Wuse 2, Abuja
4.0 Submission and Opening of Tenders:
4.1 Submission of Tenders
The completed tenders should be packaged separately for both Technical and Financial Bids in three (3) copies each (i) Original and Two copies in sealed envelopes clearly marked either Technical Tender or Financial Tender and both sealed in a third larger envelope marked with appropriate project title and Company Name at the Top Right Hand corner and addressed to:
Ministerial Tenders Board,
National Sports Commission,
Federal Secretariat, Phase 1, Abuja.
And should be deposited in designated tamper proof Boxes in the Minister’s Conference Room of the Commission on the first floor, Phase 1, Federal Secretariat Abuja, not later than 12 noon on 6th October 2014. Late submission will not be accepted.
4.2 Note that a company can only tender for maximum of 2 lots.
4.3 Opening of Tenders
All Bidders should note that Tenders will be opened immediately after close of Tender submission deadline at 12.00 noon on 6th October 2014 in the Minister’s Conference Room on the First Floor at the National sports Commission Headquarter. Only technically qualified Companies shall be considered for financial evaluation.
All Bidders and interested Civil Society Organizations are also invited to witness the Tender opening exercise.