Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Government Girls’ College Lejja P.M.B 2040, Nsukka (FGGC LEJJA)
Federal Government Girls’ College, Lejja hereby invite reputable contractors to tender for the following 2013 Capital Projects.
|Lot 1||Purchase of Computer Laptops||FGGC Lejja|
|Lot 2||Laboratory Equipment||FGGC Lejja|
|Lot 3||Construction of 1 No. Hostel Block||FGGC Lejja|
|Lot 4||Construction of Assembly Hall||FGGC Lejja|
|Lot 5||Construction of Kitchen and Dining||FGGC Lejja|
|Lot 6||Construction of Computer Block||FGGC Lejja|
Tendering shall be conducted through National competitive bidding specified in the procurement Act of 2007 and is open to all tenders.
1. Company profile
2. Current three (3) years tax clearance certificate
3. VAT certificate
4. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
5. Evidence of similar Job executed by the company within three (3) years
i. Contractors shall collect tender documents from the Principal’s office.
ii. All duty completed tenders should be submitted in an envelope seal and marked for each lot being applied for. All submission must reach the college on or before 17th October, 2013 and addressed to the Principal FGGC Lejja.
iii. The bid will be open on Tuesday 22nd October, 2013 at 1.00pm.
iv. The bid will be publicly opened at 1.00pm on the closure of receipt bills at 12noon, you are hereby invited.
v. The College reserves the rights to reject any or all tenders.
vi. The bidders should pay with a bank draft of N20, 000.00 for lot 1,2,3,4 and 6 and N30, 000.00 for lot 5 payable to the Principal FGGC LEJJA.
Principal, FGGC LEJJA
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt
- Invitation to Tender at Kuje Area Council – Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
- Invitation to Tender for Execution of Projects at National Sugar Development Council, Abuja
- Invitation to Pre-Qualification Exercise at the University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consultancy and Project Management Services for the Proposed 36”& 24” Gas Pipelines and TIE-INS of the Ukanafun Station – Obigbo Node Project at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)