Invitation to Tender at Federal Capital Territory Administration, (FCTA)
Federal Capital Territory Administration
FCT Universal Basic Education Board
Area 2, Garki-Abuja
The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) through FCT Universal Basic Education Board has provisions in the FCT 2013 budget proposal for the under listed procurements and is hereby inviting competent, reputable and interested companies to submit Technical and Financial Bids for the following as specified in the scope of work. The details of the lots are available on the UBEB notices board and website of the Agency www.fctubeb.org .
2.0 Scope of Work:
A. Construction of Classrooms
B. Construction of Admin Block
C. Construction of Science/Intro Tech Laboratories
D. Construction of Water System Toilets
E. Rehabilitation of Classrooms
F. Drilling of Borehole
G. Supply of Classrooms Furniture
H. Supply of ECCDE Furniture
I. Supply and Fencing of ECCDE Recreational Facilities
3.0 Pre-Qualification Requirements:
Interested companies are invited to submit the following pre-qualification documents:
- Evidence of Incorporation of the Company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Article & Memorandum of Association of the company and up to date Annual return with the CAC.
- Up-to-date Tax Clearance Certificates for three (3) years, expiring December, 2012 (2010, 2011 & 2012) issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Services.
- Evidence of registration with Pension Commission and remittance made to date for the staff in line with the provision of Part IV, Section 16, subsection 6d of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- Evidence of contribution to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and remittance made to date if yearly turnover is up to N50 million and above.
- Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years duly prepared by a Chartered Accountant.
- Current bank reference and statement of account for the last 12 months
- Evidence of similar jobs successfully executed within the last three (3) years, including status of the service(s), total monetary value and clients who may be contacted for further information on the those contracts.
- Verifiable list relevant equipment, and facilities, stating their registration numbers, chassis numbers, location (where they can be inspected) and remark on whether these are owned, leased or hired complete with proof of ownership and, or leasing agreement as applicable.
- List of relevant Technical Personnel which shall include Registered Professional (COREN) of various disciplines, staling their roles, designation, qualification and years of experience. Copies of educational and professional certificates attached. The photocopies of professional certificates are to be initialed; endorsed by the owners and professional seal must be embossed on the professional certificates.
- A sworn Affidavit in line with the provision of Part IV, Section 16, subsection 6(e & f) of the-Public Procurement Act 2007
4.0 Collection of Tender Documents:
Interested companies should collect Tender Documents from the Board’s Office at Area 2, Garki-Abuja, upon the presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable Tender fee of N20,000:00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only into FCTA Account No. 5030009770 with Fidelity Bank Central Business District, Garki-Abuja.
The pre-qualified and Tender Documents should each be sealed and labelled (Technical and Financial Bids as appropriate) separately and the two envelops be put in another envelop that should also be sealed and labelled “(Tender for……………..(Lot No.)” the Tender documents (Financial Bid) should be submitted in three (3) copies (Original and two (2) other copies) and all pages duly endorsed by the bidders.
6.0 Closing Date:
Submission must be received at FCT Universal Basic Education Board Room 31 on or before 12:00noon Tuesday 8th October. 2013. All Bids will be publicly opened on the same day at 2:00pm in the presence of Bidders or their Representatives.
i) Late submission will be rejected.
ii) Bid should be very clear about the bidder’s area and proven competence
iii) Due Diligence could be carried out on the companies to verify claims included in their submission
iv) Interested members of the Public especially Civil Right organization are invited to attend the opening exercise but shall adhere to the Code of Conduct for Public Procurement Observers stipulated by the Public Procurement ACT, 2007.
v) This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of FCTA, nor shall it entitled responding company to seek any indemnity from FCTA by virtue of such company having responded to the advertisement.
For more enquiries please contact