Invitation for Expression of Interest as Vendors and Service Providers
FINCA International is one of the world’s leading microfinance Institutions with over 25 years of experience across Africa, Latin America, Eurasia and MESA (Middle East and South Asia). FINCA’s mission is to provide financial services to the world’s lowest-Income entrepreneurs so they can create jobs build assets and improve their standards of living. Currently, FINCA’s operations reach over 1million borrowers globally. FINCA plans to start operations in Nigeria in 2014 from a Head Office in Owerri, Imo State.
FINCA is requesting for interested reputable and competent vendors and service providers to submit their proposals to provide the following services listed below:
|Category A: Supplies
|Category B: Services
|Category C: Works
|Category D: IT & Communication Equipments
Required Documents and Information:
All Interested and qualified vendors and service providers must submit the following information to FINCA. All Information must be received by FINCA for the vendor/service provider to be considered.
- Company’s registered address
- Name, title, email address, and telephone number of the key contact person
- Evidence of valid registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria
- Evidence of payment tax for the last three years showing clearly Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Comprehensive company profile and verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed including list of recent clients and their profile
- Description of products and service offering along with standard rates or sample pricing
For expression of Interest for service providers with typically higher-value tenders (engineering / building / civil works, architectural services, travel services, etc.) must submit the following in addition to those listed above:
- Reference letters from three previous clients of similar projects satisfactorily executed
- Reference letter from bank
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Audited financial statement for FY2012, duly stamped by a registered auditor
Application for the expression of interest accompanied by the above listed documents should be forwarded in a wax sealed envelope and boldly marked at the top left corner “Expression of Interest for FINCA Projects” to:
c/o Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagle
St Nicholas House 10th Floor
Catholic Mission Street
All submissions must be received not later than 9th October, 2013
- This is not an Invitation to tender and nothing in this advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of FINCA. Those service providers and vendors who are found capable of meeting FINCA’s requirements will be invited to a full tendering process.
- FINCA will manage all contractors’ payments through FINCA accounts.
- Initially, It Is expected that contractors, vendors and service provider’s agreements will be for a duration of at least 6 months.