Invitation To Bid for the Construction of Boreholes at Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency
Government of the State of Osun, Nigeria
Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Invitation To Bid
Bid For: Construction of Boreholes
Ref. No: OS/RUWESA/AfDB/W007/2014
Name of Project: RWSS Sub- Programme
Date: 8th September, 2014
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) towards the cost of the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sub-Programmein the State of Osun and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of the loan to eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of works: i. e. Drilling and installation of 102Nos. Of Hand-Pump Boreholes in Public Schools. The Contract is No.OS/RUWESA/AfDB/W007/2014.
- Bidding is opened to all Bidders from eligible member countries as defined in the AfDB’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, July, 2012 Edition.
3. The contract is Drilling and Installation of 102Nos. of hand pump boreholes in Public Schools. The scope of the works include:-Geophysical investigation, Drilling of 180mm diameter hole through all formations to the aquifer of adequate depth (0-50m), Pump testing, Construction of Platform, Installation and Water quality analysis and Visibility at the following LGAs:-
Hand Pump Boreholes (HP-BHS)
Lot1-34Nos. HP-BHs: Ilesa East, Ilesa West, Obokun, Oriade, Atakunmosa East, Atakunmosa West, Oriade, Osogbo, Ayedaade and Ayedire LGAs
Lot 2-34Nos, HP-BHs: Irewole, Isokan, Olaoluwa, Irepodun, Boripe, Ifedayo, Iwo, Ifelodun, Ila, Ife North and Odo-Otin LGAs
Lot3-34Nos. HP-BHs: Boluwaduro, Olorunda, Ife Central, Ife South, Ede South, Ede North, Egbedore, Orolu, Ife East Area Office and Ejigbo LGAs
- The Bid Security should be in an acceptable form equal to One Million Naira (NGN1,000,000.00).
Note:Interested Bidder may bid for more than one lot. Bidders submitting bids for more than one lot must present Separate Bid Security for each lot Combined bid security for 2 or more lots will render the bids non-responsive.
- The Project Implementation Unit, State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA) now invites sealed bids from prospective eligible bidders for the above-mentioned packages.
- Bidding will be conducted using National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the African Development Bank’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, July 2012Edition.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from The Programme Manager, State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA), firstname.lastname@example.org www.ruwesaosun.gov.ng
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language which contain detailed specifications of the works may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NGN20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) per lot and Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) each for additional lot.
- Bids must be delivered to the State of Osun Tenders Board, Governor’s Office, Gbongan Road, Abere by 13th October, 2014 at 12:00 noon and must be accompanied by the required bid security. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person atthe State of Osun Tenders Board, Governor’s Office, Gbongan Road, Abere by 13thOctober, 2014 at 12:30 p.m.
- An information meeting will be held on 29th September, 2014 by 10:00a.m at RUWESA Conference Room, Government Secretariat, Abere.
The Programme Manager,
State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental
Sanitation Agency (RUWESA),
State of Osun New Secretariat, PM.B. 4466,
Tel: +234 8074600000