Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender for the Construction of the Proposed Academic Block, Year 2013 Tetfund Intervention Project at Tai Solarin University of Education
Tai Solarin University of Education
P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender for the Construction of the Proposed Academic Block, Year 2013 Tetfund Intervention Project
1.0 The Tai Solarin University of Education is desirous of using her year 2013 TETFUND Intervention for constructing and furnishing of Academic Block at her Ijagun Campus.
2.0 Project Description
Lot 01: Construction of 3 – Storey Academic Block
Lot 02: Supply and Installation of Furniture
3.0 To this end, the University now invites sealed Technical bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the above listed work.
4.0 Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding Procedures and is open to all bidders resident within the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
5.0 Pre-Qualification Requirements
Pre-Qualification requirements include the following minimum conditions:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
b. Evidence of Tax Clearance for the past three (3) Years.
- Evidence of VAT Registration.
- Evidence of Certification/Exemption from PENCOM in compliance with Pension Reform Act.
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act 2011.
- Evidence of Experience in jobs of similar nature and complexity executed within the last Three (3) years with verifiable letters of contract award. Works sited should be at least 70 per cent completed, evidenced by Practical Completion Certificate /Interim Payment Certification and Pictures.
- Comprehensive company profile showing organizational structure, list of staff including curriculum vitae of key personnel involved in project implementation stating qualification. The list must include at least B.Sc. (Civil Engineering) or Architecture and three (3) persons with evidence of Registration with relevant Professional bodies. (Enclose photocopies of qualifications).
- Quality Control/Assurance manual of the company.
- Intended contractor must own and/or demonstrate access to a substantial proportion of the construction equipment required to successfully execute the Contract evidenced by proof of ownership. Please state location and condition of the plant and equipment for ease of verification/identification.
- Annual audited account for the last Three (3) years to be provided.
- Sworn affidavit that none of the directors has been convicted in any country for a criminal offence including fraud or financial impropriety.
- Have Liquidity and/or evidence of access to or availability of confirmed positive credit facilities or not less than =N= 30,000,000.00 for LOT 1 and =N= 3,000,000.00 for LOT 2 respectively.
6.0 Bidders biding for LOT 2 need not comply with item 5,d,e,i, but must give evidence of equipment needed to execute the project.
7.0 The Technical Bids must be delivered to the address below not later than 18th September, 2014 at 12.00 noon. Electronic bidding “shall not” be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below by 2.00pm on Monday, 29th September, 2014.
8.0 Technical Bids shall be submitted in two separate envelopes clearly marked “Original” and “Copies” then enveloped in an outer envelope to the address below Prequalification/Technical documents shall be submitted in one (1) Original and two (2) copies.
9.0 The address referred to above is:
Tai Solarin University of Education,
P.M.B 2118, Ijebu-Ode,
Femi Kayode (JP)