Invitation to Tender for Projects under 2014 Capital Appropriation by National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
Invitation to Tender for Projects under 2014 Capital Approbation
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) intends to execute some capital projects in the 2014 fiscal year.
As a result of this, the Agency hereby invites submissions from competent and reputable companies with proven track records to indicate interest in the underlisted projects.
|Lot 1||Renovation of National Headquarters|
|Lot 2||Supply of Operational Vehicles|
|Lot 3||Supply of Uniform|
|Lot 4||Renovation of Jigawa State Command|
|Lot 5||Renovation of-Osun State Command|
|Lot 6||Renovation of Rivers State Command|
|Lot 7||Renovation of Anambra State Command|
|Lot 8||Renovation of Delta State Command|
|Lot 9||Supply of Shoes, Boots and Accoutrements|
Interested companies wishing to carry out tee projects are required to submit the following documents:
- Copies of Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Form C07 and C02
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act 2014.
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act CAP 19, LFN 2004 with respect to payment of statutory training contribution to the Fund by employers engaged in industry or commerce with 5 or more employees in their establishment
- Copies of VAT Registration and evidence of recent VAT remittances.
- Comprehensive company profile.
- List of verifiable documentary evidence of similar projects and jobs successfully executed within the last five (5) years with evidence of completion.
- Reference letter from a reputable Nigeria bank capable and wiling to provide performance bond to cover project execution, if required.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the year 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Pay a non-refundable amount of Ten Thousand naira (N10,000) onlyin Bank draft addressed to the Chairman/Chief Executive (NDLEA) National Headquarters, 4, Shaw Road, Ikoyi, Lagos on presentation or a copy of the Treasury Receipt or any evidence of such payment(s) and collect Tender documents from Room 015 at the Agency’s National Headquarters.
Interested parties should note that:
- All submission must be adequately substantiated with documents and must be verifiable.
- The Agency shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not with their agents.
- This Tender exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Agency to award the contracts to anyone or even award a contract at all.
iv. A company may bid for any or all of the projects and jobs listed in paragraph 1.0 above.
Submission of Tender Document:
Contractors are expected to deposit duly completed Bid documents addressed to the Chairman/Chief Executive, NDLEA in sealed envelopes with the project title inscribed on the corner, in the Tender Box at the reception of the Agency’s National Headquarters at 4, Shaw Road. Ikoyi, Lagos. Technical and Financial Bid documents should be addressed in separate envelopes.
The dosing date for the submission of the Bids is 20th October, 2014. Late submission of Tender applications shall not be accepted.
3.0 Opening Of Bids:
Bids received latest 12.00 noon on the 20th October, 2014. shall be opened at 1.00pm same day at the Conference Room at the Agency’s National Headquarters, 4, Shaw Road, Ikoyi Lagos.
All interested parties are Invited to attend.
Secretary Tenders Board