Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids at FCT College of Education, Zuba
Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA)
FCT College of Education, Zuba
P.M.B. 61, Garki-Abuja
2011/2012 Merged TETFUND Intervention Projects
Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (ETTF) has approved the utilization of the Merged 2011/2012 Intervention Funds for the execution of the following Projects:-
(i) Construction of 2No Lecture Theatre with Seating Capacity of 750 Students A & B: Project Code No. FCT-COE/ZUBA/TETFUND/11-12/01
(ii) Furnishing of 2No Lecture Theatre with Seating Capacity of 750 Students: Project Code No. FCT-COE/ZUBA/TETFUND/11-12/02
(iii) Provision of Borehole, Reticulation and Construction of Overhead Tanks: Project Code No. FCT-COE/ZUBA/TETFUND/11-12/03
2. In view of the above, the College wishes to invite competent, reputable and interested contractors to come forward for the bidding process.
3. Pre-Qualification Requirements/Criteria
The pre-qualification requirements/criteria include the following:
- Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three consecutive years.
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Evidence of past remittance.
- Job profile that have direct bearing with the job which pre-qualification is sought.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the job (current Bank reference).
- Company audited Accounts for the past three (3) years.
- Company profile indicating Names and Qualification of key personnel.
4. Submission of Technical and Financial Documents
Competent and interested contractors are to submit both Technical and Financial Bids in respect of the project advertised. The bid documents are ready for collection on payment of a non-refundable fee of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N 100,000.00) for LOT 1, Fifty Thousand Naira (N50.000.00) on LOT 2 and Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for LOT 3 only into the Account No.: 2008695800 of First Bank, Zuba Branch. Both documents (Technical and Financial) duly marked should be addressed to:
FCT College of Education,
not later than 12:00 noon on Friday, 4th October, 2013.
5. Opening of Technical and Financial Documents
All submissions received will be publicly opened on Friday, 4th October, 2013 at the College conference room by 2:30p.m.
6. Prospective Tenderers are requested to note that:-
i. Only companies whose Technical Bids scaled through the pre-qualification stage will have their financial Bids opened. All companies who failed to scale through this preliminary stage will have their financial documents dropped; and
ii. Prospective Tenderers are advised to come along to the venue of the opening with originals of the following documents for sighting:
(a) Certificate of Incorporation (CAC).
(b) Tax Clearance Certificate.
(c) VAT Certificate; and
(d) Receipt of payment of Tender fees.
Muhammad M. Liman