Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender at Niger State Universal Basic Education Board
Niger State Universal Basic Education Board
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender
The Niger State Universal Basic Education Board has received approval to execute 2012 UBE Main Intervention and Special Education Projects in Primary and Junior Secondary Schools across the State
2. Therefore, interested contractors are invited to submit the following documents for pre-qualification within two weeks from the date of this advert.
- Evidence of Corporate or Business name of registration.
- Evidence of registration with the Niger State Public Procurement Board (NSPPB) and SUBEB in relevant category,
- Company’s audited account for the last 3years.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3years.
- Evidence of Financial capacity and Banking support,
- Evidence of performance Bond from reputable bank
- Experience/Technical qualification of key personnel of company,
- List of similar project executed in the past,
- List of equipment and technology capacity,
- VAT registration and remittances,
- Annual Turnover.
3. Pre-qualification bids are for the following projects:
- i. LOTS 1- 6 – Construction of 6 blocks of 10 classrooms highrise building (Primary)
- ii. LOTS 7-25 – Construction of 18 blocks of 2 classrooms only (ECCED)
- iii. LOTS 26-68 – Construction of 42 blocks of 2 classrooms only (Primary)
- iv. LOTS 69-93 – Construction of 24 blocks of 3 classrooms only (Primary)
- v. LOTS 94-95 – Construction of 1 blocks of 2 classrooms with office and store (Primary)
- vi. LOTS 86-98 – Construction of 2 blocks of 3 classrooms with office and store (Primary)
- LOTS 99-109 – Construction of 10 blocks of 4 classrooms only (Primary)
- LOTS110 – 117 – Whole school approach in 7 schools (Primary)
- ix. LOTS 118-157 – Construction of 39 blocks of 4 compartment VIP Toilets (Primary)
- x. LOTS 158 -219 – Construction of 61 blocks of 3 classrooms only (JSS)
- xi. LOTS 220 – 250 – Construction of 30 blocks of 4 compartment VIP Toilets
- LOT 251 – Supply of 877 sets of Pupils plastic chairs/tables (ECCED)
- LOT 252 – Supply of 16, 276 Public Double Sealer furniture (Primary)
- LOT 253 – Supply of 2,000 Teachers furniture (Primary)
- LOT 254 – Supply of 7,039 sets of Publics three seater furniture
- i. (JSS)
- LOT 255 – Supplyof414Teachersfurniture(JSS)
- LOT 256 – Construction of a Library block at Niger State School for Special Education, Minna
- LOT 257 – Renovation of a perimeter fence at Niger State School for Special Education, Minna
- LOT 258 – Supply of 6No. Librarians tables, 15No. 4 dimensional reading table and 72 chairs.
- LOT 259 – Supply of 15No. steel filing cabinets and 12 library shelves
- LOT 260 – Supply of 50No. mobility canes, 50 copies of Joy of signing, 200 copies of childcare and special needs (Vol. 32) 3,200 copies of journal of learning disability, 100 reams of Braille paper and 45 copies of Braille Primer.
- LOT 261 – Supply of 4,224 copies of text books in 5 core subjects for primary schools (Books 1 -6 ), Teachers guide, work books and 1,634 copies of text books in 6 core subjects, work books and Dictionaries for JSS.
- LOT 262 – Construction of a block of 2 classrooms only at Niger State School for Special Education, Minna
- LOT 263 – Construction of a block of 2 classrooms only at Musa Bello Special School, Bida
Submission of pre-qualification documents shall close on 18th November, 2013.
4. Pre-qualified contractors shall be notified to collect tender documents obtainable at the Office of Director, Planning, Research and Statistics Niger SUBEB Headquarters, Block ‘D’ Old State Secretariat, Minna upon payment of a non refundable feeofN20,000only.
5. Completed tender documents should be submitted (sealed) and marked
“APPLICATION FOR TENDER OF UBE 2012 PROJECTS” addressed to the:
The Executive Chairman
Niger State Universal Basic Education Board,
Block “D” Old State Secretariat,
P.M.B 170, Minna- Niger State,
And to be submitted at the office of the Director, Planning Research and Statistics, Niger SUBEB
6. Date for Bids Opening exercise will be announced to prospective contractors after the pre-qualification exercise.
Alhaji Ibrahim Uba Hassan Kuta