Invitation for Bids at Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology NITT, Basawa, Zaria
Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology NITT,
Invitation for Bids
The Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NUT), a Federal Government parastatal under the supervision of Federal Ministry of Transport hereby invites suitably qualified and reputable contractors with proven competence and experience to bid for the execution of the work listed below:
Scope of Works
- Construction of DG/CE’s Office and Boardroom
The work comprises the construction of the DG/CE’s office and Boardroom including associated external works
The Main Building is a two (2) Storey Building to accommodate the DG/CE’s Office and a Boardroom, and all the Units under the Director General’s office, while external works to the building comprise the construction of access road and parking spaces, foul and storm water drainage systems and landscaping general.
The fender far this Project will be in two (2) parts
- Technical Bid: This will involve the presentation of necessary proof of technical competence and the capacity to execute the project, The requirements include the following:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association
- Evidence of valid Tax clearance certificate for the past three (3) years including Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Company profile detailing experience/technical qualification of key staff and list of relevant equipment that are required .
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Act.
- Evidence of payment of Training Contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Evidence of having successfully executed similar projects in the past.
- Evidence of financial capabilities/bank support
- Company Audited Account for the past three years
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies
- Any other relevant document that could enhance the company’s legibility.
- Commercial Bid: This involves the presentation of priced bills to conform to competitiveness.
Collection and Submission of Bidding Documents
A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders after the payment of a non-refundable tender processing fee of fifty Thousand naira (50,000) in bank Draft in favour of the Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology NITT, Zaria. Bids must be addressed to the Director General Chief Executive, The Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology, PMB 1148 Basawa Road Zaria;
To be deposited in the Tender Box placed in the DG/CE’s Office not later than 12 noon of 25th November, 2013). Bids shall be opened same day on 25th November, 2013 at 2pm in the Director General Chief Executive’s Conference Room in the presence of bidders representatives and the general public/Civil Society Organizations,
The bid documents must be submitted in two separate envelopes dearly marked on the top right hand corner as:
- TECHNICAL BID DOCUMENT
- COMMERCIAL/FINANCIAL BID DOCUMENT
- No bidders shall be considered responsive unless both Technical and Financial bids are submitted.
- Nothing in this advert shall be construed to be a commitment by NITT to award above contract.
- Full bidding procedure shall only be applied to contractors that have been found capable of executing the project.